View Single Post
  #25   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)Biden understands reality more than the media and the rest of the TDSpeople. The president has no power even close to putting a bindingmandate on masks. OTOH how many people would abide by it if he did? The people who I know who are vehemently anti mask, anti Vax are notgoing to listen to anything the government says and they can use thegovernment's own statements to point out the ambiguous nature of the"science". When the science is more political opinion than fact it is easy to beskeptical if you were skeptical to start with. I'm willing to play the game but I understand anything beyond stayingaway from people and using sanitary procedures may not be all thathelpful.

Do those vehement people you know make residence in the
Everglades? Just curious. :-)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html