justan justan is offline

Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 8:19 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 6:22 PM, Bill wrote: Wayne B wrote: On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:56:05 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)===Biden has a long way to go before catching Trump.The good news is that the rate of new infections has started trendingdown, no doubt a credit to Joe's leadership. :-)https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/BTW, Trump really is a scoundrel and needed to go. Get over it. HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER CATCH TRUMP. HE HASN'T ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING WORTHWHILE YET. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE PLANS TO. === As long as he's not trying to overthrow the constitution that will be a huge improvement. I don?t think the Democrats and Democrat Presidents have even thought about the constitution for years. They just ignore it. How the **** would you know about that? Because I pay attention and I am not a blind partizan like you. Please...you're a Trumpster. You'd storm the Capitol, bust down doors and windows, and threaten elected officials if you had the chance and Trump told you to do that. Yup, you are an idiot.

Don't pay any attention to Fat Harry. He is the original creator
of phony facts. Someone just posted an excerpt from the 8 page
account of just some of Fat Harry's lies. He ought to be
appointed spokeswoman for the DNC.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html