Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

John Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:07:59 -0500, Wayne B wrote:On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:56:05 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)===Biden has a long way to go before catching Trump.The good news is that the rate of new infections has started trendingdown, no doubt a credit to Joe's leadership. :-)https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/BTW, Trump really is a scoundrel and needed to go. Get over it.HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER CATCH TRUMP. HE HASN'T ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING WORTHWHILE YET. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE PLANS TO. ===As long as he's not trying to overthrow the constitution that will bea huge improvement.So far he's nullifying Trump's executive orders simply because Trump wrotethem. Very little thought going into the process.--Freedom Isn't Free!

WAYNE NEEDS TO TAKE A CRUISE AND TRY TO CLEAR HIS HEAD.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:

With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. I
wonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of the
media and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.

Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)

Biden understands reality more than the media and the rest of the TDS
people. The president has no power even close to putting a binding
mandate on masks.
OTOH how many people would abide by it if he did?

The people who I know who are vehemently anti mask, anti Vax are not
going to listen to anything the government says and they can use the
government's own statements to point out the ambiguous nature of the
"science".

When the science is more political opinion than fact it is easy to be
skeptical if you were skeptical to start with.

I'm willing to play the game but I understand anything beyond staying
away from people and using sanitary procedures may not be all that
helpful.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)===Biden has a long way to go before catching Trump.The good news is that the rate of new infections has started trendingdown, no doubt a credit to Joe's leadership. :-)https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/BTW, Trump really is a scoundrel and needed to go. Get over it.

HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER CATCH TRUMP. HE HASN'T ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING
WORTHWHILE YET. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE PLANS TO.

===

As long as he's not trying to overthrow the constitution that will be
a huge improvement.

The impeachment trial is unconstitutional too. There is plenty to go
around.
If the democrats are so sure of their case, bring it in federal court,
not a political referendum in Congress.

OTOH, Trump is very likely to win the senate "trial".
I bet if you live in a state with a senator who expects a tight race
in 22. you phone won't stop ringing. I am sure they are polling to see
what their people want. It is unlikely they will get 17 of them. Of
the 20 seats up for grabs for the GOP most are in dark read states
that went for Trump.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:32:53 -0500, wrote:

[...]

Surgeons and other operating room personnel have been wearing masks
since just about forever. And there's a good reason for that as you
might suspect. I believe it has something to do with stopping the
spread of germs and viruses. Nobody argues about the science.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 8:19 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I don’t think the Democrats and Democrat Presidents have even thought about
the constitution for years. They just ignore it.

How the **** would you know about that?

Because I pay attention and I am not a blind partizan like you.

Please...you're a Trumpster. You'd storm the Capitol, bust down doors
and windows, and threaten elected officials if you had the chance and
Trump told you to do that.

Yup, you are an idiot.

Wayne B wrote:
[...]

But they are not a well used piece of cloth.

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 05:36:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Our masks are multi layer and one use only before being laundered. My
dentist wears a paper mask under a cloth mask.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:08:34 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

[...]

They still get sick, in spite of protocols far beyond multiple items
of single use, certified medical equipment and procedures.
You don't see them in the OR pulling a do rag out of their pocket and
wrapping it around their face, yet our government says that is a mask
and you will be OK. That is not any kind of science. It is feel good
politics.
The only real usefulness of most "masks" is it keeps you from picking
your nose with an infected finger.

wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Does he throw both of them away after each patient?

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:11:04 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

Perhaps he watches real news?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

total hypocrisy... skin a cat General 16 September 27th 13 06:45 PM
Total fail... JustWait General 9 October 24th 11 08:13 PM
Total lack of understanding. Capt. Neal® ASA 33 March 4th 05 09:33 PM
Total Eclipse of the moon Joe ASA 10 October 29th 04 04:01 AM
Total lunar eclipse Parallax Cruising 4 November 6th 03 06:50 PM