Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:07:59 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:56:05 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. Iwonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of themedia and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)===Biden has a long way to go before catching Trump.The good news is that the rate of new infections has started trendingdown, no doubt a credit to Joe's leadership. :-)https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/BTW, Trump really is a scoundrel and needed to go. Get over it.

HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER CATCH TRUMP. HE HASN'T ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING
WORTHWHILE YET. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE PLANS TO.

===

As long as he's not trying to overthrow the constitution that will be
a huge improvement.

The impeachment trial is unconstitutional too. There is plenty to go
around.
If the democrats are so sure of their case, bring it in federal court,
not a political referendum in Congress.

OTOH, Trump is very likely to win the senate "trial".
I bet if you live in a state with a senator who expects a tight race
in 22. you phone won't stop ringing. I am sure they are polling to see
what their people want. It is unlikely they will get 17 of them. Of
the 20 seats up for grabs for the GOP most are in dark read states
that went for Trump.