Default Biden's Death Total - 15,696

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 01:02:59 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 05:36:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:32:53 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:36:54 -0500, John wrote:

With all the time he had for planning, you'd think he'd be doing a lot better. I
wonder why he hasn't mandated country wide wearing of masks. So much of the
media and other liberals berated Trump continuously for not doing so.

Is Biden being let off the hook? (Note, boating related.)

Biden understands reality more than the media and the rest of the TDS
people. The president has no power even close to putting a binding
mandate on masks.
OTOH how many people would abide by it if he did?

The people who I know who are vehemently anti mask, anti Vax are not
going to listen to anything the government says and they can use the
government's own statements to point out the ambiguous nature of the
"science".

When the science is more political opinion than fact it is easy to be
skeptical if you were skeptical to start with.

I'm willing to play the game but I understand anything beyond staying
away from people and using sanitary procedures may not be all that
helpful.

===

Surgeons and other operating room personnel have been wearing masks
since just about forever. And there's a good reason for that as you
might suspect. I believe it has something to do with stopping the
spread of germs and viruses. Nobody argues about the science.

But they are not a well used piece of cloth.

===

Our masks are multi layer and one use only before being laundered. My
dentist wears a paper mask under a cloth mask.

Does he throw both of them away after each patient?