Default Ammo Shortage

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:21:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Oh, I got my Maryland permit with the help of my lawyer, who viewed
certain documents and suggested a CCW might be appropriate. I got one of
the others for personal protection for the then frequent drives we were
making down I-95 to Florida, although there was no "coverage" in South
Carolina, which I've always considered the most dangerous stretch of
that interstate.

Did they take away your alleged CCW when they found out about your PBJ?

===

Is his Probation Before Judgement documented anywhere online?

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:19:50 -0500, Earl__ wrote:

F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/20/14, 7:35 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:48:23 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:21:52 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:58:30 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:24:36 -0800 (PST), Tim

wrote:

Well, those are way more reasons than I've ever felt that I've
needed. I've never carried dangerous documents that might

get my head blown off, and I been in North and South Carolina
many times and never expected any trouble any where

I went. In fact, I've always felt that folks there were downright
friendly.

===

They are unless you have a chip on your shoulder and a bad
attitude to

match. Oh wait, maybe that would explain our hero's problem. And

that long trail of debris he's left behind him - quite possible that

some people might be following that. :-)

Funny, I go to NC a few times every year. Never felt paranoid about
it.

I think he was talking about S.Carolina. Maybe strange and dangerous
things happen on the once you cross Checkpoint Charlie...

Well, I've been to South Carolina several times in the last few
years. Haven't noticed anyone out
for blood. But then, I don't look at the interstate in abject fear.

Oh? Then why are you and your wife getting carry permits?

To walk your doggie?

When I got my first permit, South Carolina was still flying the
confederate traitor's flag.

You're a pussy. It's also hilarious that your boys Donnie and JPS
mindlessly ignore these posts from you and jump all over John, et al.

They cut him some slack because...well, just because.

wrote:
[...]

They have no other friends and have to make friends in Usenet?

10-4.

Looks like ammo is becoming more available... John H[_2_] General 55 August 4th 13 05:15 PM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 19 June 18th 13 01:19 AM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 1 June 12th 13 09:18 AM
Ammo F.O.A.D. General 11 May 7th 13 12:45 PM
Hey guns and ammo can't hurt anybody Meyer[_2_] General 0 September 29th 12 01:05 PM