Default Ammo Shortage

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx
KC KC is offline

On 2/17/2014 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

Here's a great big "atta boy".. cause you really got me good there....
what a hero

On 2/17/14, 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

I'm kinda hoping for a *huge* all-American gunfight between *all* the
private citizen ammo hoarders, one that lasts until the last round is
fired. It'll be loud, flashy, and it'll improve the gene pool. I've only
got four to six boxes each of .22LR, 45ACP, 45LC, and a few boxes of
shotgun shells, so I'm not hoarding.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:42:55 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

You must have missed it. I posted the NRA article from 'American Rifleman' a few weeks back. Good
article.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...&cat=27&sub=31

Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, February 17, 2014 1:54:03 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
I've only

got four to six boxes each of .22LR, 45ACP, 45LC, and a few boxes of

shotgun shells, so I'm not hoarding.

I'm not either, even thought I have probably 4 to 6 crates of the same and more calibers you have.

I've bought mine over the years,.

On 2/17/14, 3:14 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, February 17, 2014 1:54:03 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
I've only

got four to six boxes each of .22LR, 45ACP, 45LC, and a few boxes of

shotgun shells, so I'm not hoarding.

I'm not either, even thought I have probably 4 to 6 crates of the same and more calibers you have.

I've bought mine over the years,.

Okay. How much ammo is in your typical "crate"? My .22LR boxes have 100
rounds in them. There are 20 rounds in each box of 45s.

On 2/17/2014 2:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

Here's a great big "atta boy".. cause you really got me good there....
what a hero

Thanks. I thought you'd appreciate having some reliable information.
KC KC is offline

On 2/17/2014 3:21 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/17/2014 2:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

Here's a great big "atta boy".. cause you really got me good there....
what a hero

Thanks. I thought you'd appreciate having some reliable information.

Do you even know what a hypocrite you seem here? I doubt it...

On 2/17/2014 2:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

Here's a great big "atta boy".. cause you really got me good there....
what a hero

Thanks. I thought you'd appreciate having some reliable information.

Do you even know what a hypocrite you seem here? I doubt it...

Golly gee. That hurt, coming from you.

KC KC is offline

On 2/17/2014 2:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/17/2014 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Even the NRA is now admitting that the ammo shortage and resulting
higher prices was and remains due to hoarding by the public. Sorta
blows a hole through all the government "conspiracy" theories that at
least one individual here was promoting.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/17/the-nra-reveals-whos-to-blame-for-ammo-shortage-yo.aspx

Here's a great big "atta boy".. cause you really got me good there....
what a hero

Thanks. I thought you'd appreciate having some reliable information.

Do you even know what a hypocrite you seem here? I doubt it...

Golly gee. That hurt, coming from you.

Is it important to you to dismiss those you don't like? Does it mean a
lot to you to make sure you let me know that?

Looks like ammo is becoming more available... John H[_2_] General 55 August 4th 13 05:15 PM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 19 June 18th 13 01:19 AM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 1 June 12th 13 09:18 AM
Ammo F.O.A.D. General 11 May 7th 13 12:45 PM
Hey guns and ammo can't hurt anybody Meyer[_2_] General 0 September 29th 12 01:05 PM