Default Ammo

Earlier today, Natchez had some supplies of .45 ACP and 9 mm ammo for
sale. Thanks to the NRA's efforts to pimp on behalf of gun and ammo
manufacturers, the prices were...really high, especially for the .45 ACP.

Line up, NRA supporters.

F.O.A.D. wrote:
Earlier today, Natchez had some supplies of .45 ACP and 9 mm ammo for
sale. Thanks to the NRA's efforts to pimp on behalf of gun and ammo
manufacturers, the prices were...really high, especially for the .45 ACP.

Line up, NRA supporters.

No, the threats from the left caused the demand. Nice try. Go pay your
taxes and THEN bitch about ammo prices.

On Mon, 6 May 2013 19:36:12 -0400, BAR wrote:

There is ammo available and if you have the money to buy it you can.

If you go to luckygunner.com you can see that the have just about everthging but 380 and
22LR.

====

There certainly is a *lot* of price gouging going on. Where is the
public outcry on that?

On Mon, 6 May 2013 21:54:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

If you believe in laissez-faire and/or supply and demand you shouldn't have a problem with
the price.

===

Heh, try that one out on your neighbors the next time there's a
gasoline crunch.

On the other hand there is a certain raionale with those having the
most to lose being the best armed.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 6, 4:37*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
Earlier today, Natchez had some supplies of .45 ACP and 9 mm ammo for
sale. Thanks to the NRA's efforts to pimp on behalf of gun and ammo
manufacturers, the prices were...really high, especially for the .45 ACP.

Line up, NRA supporters.

For what?

my brother and I just went halves on a 650 XL last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPVf...ature=youtu.be
Tim Tim is offline

On May 6, 10:22*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 6 May 2013 19:56:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 6, 4:37*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
Earlier today, Natchez had some supplies of .45 ACP and 9 mm ammo for
sale. Thanks to the NRA's efforts to pimp on behalf of gun and ammo
manufacturers, the prices were...really high, especially for the .45 ACP.

Line up, NRA supporters.

For what?

my *brother and I just went halves on a 650 XL last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPVf...ature=youtu.be

They started running out of primers and bullets about the time they
ran out of ammo.
You may be able to adapt to different powders and you can cast bullets
from wheel weights but you still need primers.
Primer availabiliy/price has been spotty for years. (or so I hear from
my reloader friends) Bass pro still didn't have any the other day.

Greg, just over time I've collected a lot of stuff. i probably have about 3000 primers ... and yes, about 200 lb of used lead wheel weights from the local tire store.

wrote:

On May 6, 4:37 pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

Tim is ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!