Default New iPhone...

On 11/3/2013 6:11 AM, True North wrote:
SNERK...
Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?
You are an amusing little man.

You pay more RE taxes on 1/3 the house, than Harry's wife pays on her
house. Doesn't that just frost your balls?

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:20:01 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 11/3/2013 6:11 AM, True North wrote:
SNERK...
Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?
You are an amusing little man.

You pay more RE taxes on 1/3 the house, than Harry's wife pays on her
house. Doesn't that just frost your balls?

You may be referring to something Don is in need of. Hell, he can't even answer a question about his
political choices.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 13:23:11 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:20:01 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 11/3/2013 6:11 AM, True North wrote:
SNERK...
Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?
You are an amusing little man.

You pay more RE taxes on 1/3 the house, than Harry's wife pays on her
house. Doesn't that just frost your balls?

You may be referring to something Don is in need of. Hell, he can't even answer a question about his
political choices.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

John, is this senility or have you been diagnosed with some other memory
problem? I ask because you keep saying the same thing several times a
day.

How often have you come to Don's defense? You keep saying the same things, time after time. Does he
need your protection?

Do you have a memory problem?

Don't answer.

On Sunday, 3 November 2013 15:04:56 UTC-4, John H wrote:
[...]

Wozzers Johnny, you really have a splinter or something up your butt lately..
I recommend you apply some of your namesake balm to sooth things down....
yes that would be Preparation H.

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:12:45 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

Don, I hereby promise that any posts I make to you are sociable.

Can you do the same?

[...]

I find it just hilarious that he thinks he runs this newsgroup! When he
goes camping, he leave someone else "in charge", and thinks he can tell
me when to not answer! Newsflash, I'll do whatever I want when I want.

On 11/4/13, 7:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Johnny Mop apparently thinks he's still in the army, and people have to
pay attention to his ravings because he's an ossifer.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Apple's new iPhone 5S and IOS 7... F.O.A.D. General 24 September 15th 13 12:38 PM
iPhone Jailbreak... ESAD General 155 February 8th 13 05:26 PM
To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM