Charlemagne Charlemagne is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/2/2013 10:48 PM, Earl wrote:
Hank© wrote:
On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
My cell service provider is offering a $300 trade in against a new
iPhone for iPhone 5's, so, despite my saying I would ignore the 5S, I
made "the jump" earlier today. I was motivated by the fact that my
11-year-old iPod was in the process of giving up the ghost and I thought
a larger memory iPhone would hold the 20 GB of music I like to carry
around. The larger memory capacity iPhone 5S fits the bill. It ended up
costing me $30 out of pocket with my trade-in. Not bad.

The 5S is exactly the same size as the 5, physically, and has a
fingerprint sensor to allow user access. I won't be using that...too
techie for my taste. It supposedly is faster because of a newer
processor, but I haven't had it long enough to notice any differences.

Comes in three colors now...a goldtone, grey-black and silver white. The
latter was the only color in stock.

Oh rats. I just bought my first Android phone. I should have waited
for this months latest greatest Apple thing-a-ma-jig.

Next week it will be a report about his new top-of-the-line toaster.
Amazing stuff from a guy who refuses to pay his taxes.

Yup, those of us who are working hard to pay our back debts, can't
afford IPhones... He really should be trying to pay back the individuals
and small businessmen and women he ripped off in Florida before he ran
out and hid all of his assets...