Default iPhone Jailbreak...

....well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today, and I managed to
download it before the servers around the world were overwhelmed. There
must be a zillion iPhone users downloading the new JB.

Unfortunately, I was only able to download one of my favorite utility
apps from Cydia before it got slammed. This happened to Cydia with the
last big JB, too, and server upgrades were made, but...not enough of
them, so it is going to take a few days to download what I want.

The one I got is a minor app. It kills programs running in the
background. I was hoping to get AUXO, but that will have to wait until
the rush is over.

Here's a snap of the home page, with Cydia there, resting comfortably.

http://tinyurl.com/bdzgejg

Yes, I know...I have three weather apps there. I have two others on
other home pages. I'm trying out RadarUS and the Weather app with the
sun over the green field.

Why am I posting this? Oh, for comic relief...to get away from the gun
posts and Snotty's paranoid delusions.

On Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22:45 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Anything is a diversion from that whacko Snottie and his rantings and ravings.

On 2/4/13 1:53 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

He truly is bat**** crazy and, as part of that, seem more paranoid than
any other poster I recall in rec.boats.

On 2/4/2013 1:22 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

I'm sure everyone is happy for your good fortune.

On 2/4/2013 1:53 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

What new apps do you have on your playbook?

In article om,
says...

On 2/4/2013 1:22 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Next we will hear about Harry over-clocking the CPU in his iPhone.

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:43:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

Next we will hear about Harry over-clocking the CPU in his iPhone.

===

He should get the proctology app and do a little introspection
inspection with it.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:01:14 -0500, Wayne B wrote:

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:43:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

Next we will hear about Harry over-clocking the CPU in his iPhone.

===

He should get the proctology app and do a little introspection
inspection with it.

LMAO!

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... You have to have your
parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
Boating iphone apps Frogwatch General 18 November 30th 09 07:55 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM