True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default iPhone Jailbreak...

On Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22:45 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
...well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today, and I managed to

download it before the servers around the world were overwhelmed. There

must be a zillion iPhone users downloading the new JB.

Unfortunately, I was only able to download one of my favorite utility

apps from Cydia before it got slammed. This happened to Cydia with the

last big JB, too, and server upgrades were made, but...not enough of

them, so it is going to take a few days to download what I want.

The one I got is a minor app. It kills programs running in the

background. I was hoping to get AUXO, but that will have to wait until

the rush is over.

Here's a snap of the home page, with Cydia there, resting comfortably.

http://tinyurl.com/bdzgejg

Yes, I know...I have three weather apps there. I have two others on

other home pages. I'm trying out RadarUS and the Weather app with the

sun over the green field.

Why am I posting this? Oh, for comic relief...to get away from the gun

posts and Snotty's paranoid delusions.

Anything is a diversion from that whacko Snottie and his rantings and ravings.