BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default iPhone Jailbreak...

In article om,
says...

On 2/4/2013 1:22 PM, ESAD wrote:
...well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today, and I managed to
download it before the servers around the world were overwhelmed. There
must be a zillion iPhone users downloading the new JB.

Unfortunately, I was only able to download one of my favorite utility
apps from Cydia before it got slammed. This happened to Cydia with the
last big JB, too, and server upgrades were made, but...not enough of
them, so it is going to take a few days to download what I want.

The one I got is a minor app. It kills programs running in the
background. I was hoping to get AUXO, but that will have to wait until
the rush is over.

Here's a snap of the home page, with Cydia there, resting comfortably.

http://tinyurl.com/bdzgejg

Yes, I know...I have three weather apps there. I have two others on
other home pages. I'm trying out RadarUS and the Weather app with the
sun over the green field.

Why am I posting this? Oh, for comic relief...to get away from the gun
posts and Snotty's paranoid delusions.

I'm sure everyone is happy for your good fortune.

Next we will hear about Harry over-clocking the CPU in his iPhone.