Default iPhone Jailbreak...

On 2/7/2013 7:50 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 2/7/2013 6:21 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 1:07 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:07:31 -0500, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 2/6/2013 11:18 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:22:45 -0500, ESAD wrote:

...well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today,

An interesting parallel story to this. Our congress just made it
illegal to unlock a phone.
Is you buy a phone locked to X service, it is illegal for anyone but
them to set it free, even after your contract expires

So, harry is a crook... I told you so.

Not for this, Unlocking a phone is different than just cracking into
the operating system and removing Apple's monopoly enforcer.

Jailbreaking a phone or, as you put it, "just cracking into
the operating system and removing Apple's monopoly enforcer," isn't
illegal, either, although your description of the process is a bit
"underdetailed," if you will. What jailbreaking does is open up a closed
OS.

You are tampering with Apple's operating system and violating the TOS
you agreed to when you started using the phone. Just another example of
how low life operates. Lower than whale ****, you are.

You crack a phone to steal services. Folks steal services on line all
the time, it's why we have spent so much money on spam over the years.
Folks like harry think they are somehow entitled to that which belongs
to others, so they steal it. Harry Krause, is a crook...

On 2/7/13 9:38 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/7/2013 7:50 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 2/7/2013 6:21 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 1:07 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:07:31 -0500, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 2/6/2013 11:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

*You* and your full-patch buddies may "crack" a phone to steal services,
but I have no interest in doing that, nor am I even aware of any apps
that might allow that. I don't even know of any cell phone services
that I would want to "steal," if I could do so and knew how. I never
exceed the monthly allotment of minutes I pay for, most of my
"messaging" is with other iPhone users, so we use iMessage and Apple's
servers, so there is no additional charge for that. I don't need to
"tether" my iPad.

So tell us, Mr. Computer/Cell Phone/IT expert...what " cell services" do
you think I am stealing?

Oh, and how's your Psychosis Blackmail thingie going?

I "jailbroke" my phone so I could customize its looks and add to its
features. All my my "add-on" stuff comes via Cydia, and about half of
them are free and about half required a payment from me.

You are once again discussing technical matters of which you have no
knowledge.

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/2013 7:50 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 2/7/2013 6:21 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 1:07 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:07:31 -0500, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 2/6/2013 11:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

You stupid little twit!!! It's been explained to you over and over again
and you are just too stupid or dense or both to understand the simplest
of things.

To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
Boating iphone apps Frogwatch General 18 November 30th 09 07:55 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM