Default iPhone Jailbreak...

On 2/8/2013 9:01 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/8/13 8:47 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 2/7/2013 4:31 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/7/2013 3:47 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 2/7/2013 3:41 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/7/2013 3:22 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 2/7/2013 2:42 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 2:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/7/2013 2:13 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 1:44 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/7/2013 1:14 PM, ESAD wrote:

BTW, what's the racing queen doing in the off-season now that
she's
out
of high school and not in college?

Slobber in the gym, eat good, tweak, tweak, tweak the bike,
took
on two
new sponsors, and she is working with me as the lesion
between the
Professional Athletes we represent (5 pro teams, along with
several top
ranked amateurs) on a project that is quickly gaining ground
and
sponsors... stay tuned...

Slobber in the gym? Is that a modern age exercise regimen?

Speaking of "competitive", and you are always asking about our
competitiveness, how "competitive" were you in high school, a
"sport"
you suggested your parents drilled you in all of your life, and
you
certainly put a lot more time and effort into than my girl ever
did in
motocross... Among her peers last year in a National Amateur
event, she
took 8th place... how did you stack up against the
competition in
High
School, I suppose you must have been Valedictorian or close
with
all
the
time and resources your parents put into you... or did they
fail
miserably.. So, how successful were your parents in the path
they
chose
for you? Just doesn't make sense for someone like yourself who
must
have
been at the top of your game, to go to school in bum****
Kansas...
What's up with that?

In high school, I was on the swimming team for three years
(butterfly
and breaststroke) and was one of the editors of the school's
literary
magazine, and, of course, a contributor, and, with a friend,
founded and
ran a classics film club in New Haven that had well-attended
biweekly
screenings at a local "coffee house" that was nothing like
Starbucks.

So, I gather you didn't do as well in academia as my daughter
in her
first year of her chosen profession.. thanks... and being on a
team
means **** if you spent your time handing out towels....

Really? I have earned degrees from two major universities. Oh,
and it
was the team manager who took care of the towels. I swam butterfly
and
breaststoke, individually and on relay teams.

Oh, and last year wasn't your kid's first year in motorbike
racing.
You've been talking about it here for years and years. And 8th
in a
race
is no big deal. What's her overall national standing? And since
she
is a
pro, what have her racing purses amounted to? In my first year
as a
professional writer for a major newspaper, my senior year of
college (I
was a full-time student and worked full time on the morning
newspaper),
I earned about $10,000 in salary, and this was back in the mid
1960's,
as a reporter. Not much these days, but back then, respectable.

8th in a national series is pretty good, first time out... how
did you
rank in your graduating class. Top ten, if not, you got nothing
to say
to my kid...

What was her net income?

That is none of your business...

How does it compare to Karen's? Available at the web site I gave you a
while ago.

Are you asking me?

Just giving you the opportunity to turn tables on Krausie.

Gee, the silence is all telling.....

Meyer seems obsessed with my wife.

You Have a wife?

To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
Boating iphone apps Frogwatch General 18 November 30th 09 07:55 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM