Hank©[_3_] Hank©[_3_] is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/3/2013 9:56 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 09:17:33 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

You can get a new iPhone 4S for ninety-nine cents with a two year
contract. I think you can get an unlimited talk, unlimited message, and
a GB of data for around $100 a month and that would be the same for any
smart phone you choose. Multiple phones on the same share plan would be
less per phone.

It is amazing to me that people think $1200 a year for a phone is
cheap.
You just told us you don't even use your phone that much.

His phone is part of his bling package.