Default New iPhone...

My cell service provider is offering a $300 trade in against a new
iPhone for iPhone 5's, so, despite my saying I would ignore the 5S, I
made "the jump" earlier today. I was motivated by the fact that my
11-year-old iPod was in the process of giving up the ghost and I thought
a larger memory iPhone would hold the 20 GB of music I like to carry
around. The larger memory capacity iPhone 5S fits the bill. It ended up
costing me $30 out of pocket with my trade-in. Not bad.

The 5S is exactly the same size as the 5, physically, and has a
fingerprint sensor to allow user access. I won't be using that...too
techie for my taste. It supposedly is faster because of a newer
processor, but I haven't had it long enough to notice any differences.

Comes in three colors now...a goldtone, grey-black and silver white. The
latter was the only color in stock.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
My cell service provider is offering a $300 trade in against a new
iPhone for iPhone 5's, so, despite my saying I would ignore the 5S, I
made "the jump" earlier today. I was motivated by the fact that my
11-year-old iPod was in the process of giving up the ghost and I thought
a larger memory iPhone would hold the 20 GB of music I like to carry
around. The larger memory capacity iPhone 5S fits the bill. It ended up
costing me $30 out of pocket with my trade-in. Not bad.

The 5S is exactly the same size as the 5, physically, and has a
fingerprint sensor to allow user access. I won't be using that...too
techie for my taste. It supposedly is faster because of a newer
processor, but I haven't had it long enough to notice any differences.

Comes in three colors now...a goldtone, grey-black and silver white. The
latter was the only color in stock.

Oh rats. I just bought my first Android phone. I should have waited for
this months latest greatest Apple thing-a-ma-jig.

Hank© wrote:
On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Next week it will be a report about his new top-of-the-line toaster.
Amazing stuff from a guy who refuses to pay his taxes.

On 11/2/2013 10:48 PM, Earl wrote:
Hank© wrote:
On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Yup, those of us who are working hard to pay our back debts, can't
afford IPhones... He really should be trying to pay back the individuals
and small businessmen and women he ripped off in Florida before he ran
out and hid all of his assets...

SNERK...
Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?
You are an amusing little man.

On 11/3/2013 6:11 AM, True North wrote:
SNERK...
Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?
You are an amusing little man.

You pay more RE taxes on 1/3 the house, than Harry's wife pays on her
house. Doesn't that just frost your balls?

Hank© wrote:
On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

There are latest model iPhones available that cost no more than other
popular smart phones, and Verizon, at least, doesn't give a damn what
smartphone you have...the cost of service is determine by the package
you want. I got my new iPhone for $30 out of pocket.

You can get a new iPhone 4S for ninety-nine cents with a two year
contract. I think you can get an unlimited talk, unlimited message, and
a GB of data for around $100 a month and that would be the same for any
smart phone you choose. Multiple phones on the same share plan would be
less per phone.

The two year contract requirement doesn't bother me. We've been Verizon
customers for more than 15 years, and have no incentive to switch
carriers. The carriers' plans are pretty much competitive.

You've indicated you have a smartphone with a data package. On a per
line basis, I would guess your costs are about the same as mine.

Nice try, asshole.

For a hundred bucks I get 1450 talk minutes, 1450 messages, and 1.45 gig
of data. It'll take me several month, hell, maybe a year, to use up all
of that.

Hank© wrote:
On 11/1/2013 3:53 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Apple's new iPhone 5S and IOS 7... F.O.A.D. General 24 September 15th 13 12:38 PM
iPhone Jailbreak... ESAD General 155 February 8th 13 05:26 PM
To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM
Got an iPhone? AIS in your pocket! Larry Electronics 2 June 30th 09 06:03 AM