Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/23/13 3:24 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

Zimmerman called the police to report that a black kid was walking
through his neighborhood. He also stated the police never showed up
ontime to catch his "suspect," so he took the law into his own
hands.

That's the liberal media and activist version of what transpired.
Obviously you have jumped on the bandwagon and embraced it.

Unfortunately, it just isn't borne out with the facts, including the
transcribed initial telephone call Zimmerman made to the dispatcher.

Zimmerman didn't call the police to report that a black kid was
walking
through his neighborhood. Read the transcripts of the phone call.
They aren't speculation or "made up".

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he
was
about to commit a crime.

------------------------------

His first words we

"Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real
suspicious guy-- it's Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give
you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no
good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just
walking around, looking about."

Keep in mind that initially Zimmerman didn't know if Martin was black
or not. The dispatcher asked if he was white, black or Hispanic.
Zimmerman answered, "He looks black". Later, when Martin
approached Zimmerman's car, he (Zimmerman) confirmed Martin was black
and gave an approximate age. Point is ... he didn't "target" Martin
because he was black, as much as you and others would like to think
or claim that he did.

Also keep in mind that his neighborhood is considered a high crime
rate area .... 8 or more documented home invasions/burglaries in 14-15
months. We rarely have one every two or three years in the area we
live in.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

"He looks black."

"He looks like he is up to no good."

And what was the kid doing, aside from walking around with a bag of
candy and talking on the cell?

Why, he was "up to no good."

On 7/23/2013 3:24 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

Zimmerman called the police to report that a black kid was walking
through his neighborhood. He also stated the police never showed up
ontime to catch his "suspect," so he took the law into his own hands.

That's the liberal media and activist version of what transpired.
Obviously you have jumped on the bandwagon and embraced it.

Unfortunately, it just isn't borne out with the facts, including the
transcribed initial telephone call Zimmerman made to the dispatcher.

Zimmerman didn't call the police to report that a black kid was walking
through his neighborhood. Read the transcripts of the phone call.
They aren't speculation or "made up".

Harry often edits the facts and statements of others. He lies so much he
probably doesn't even realize he's doing it.

m...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

Why do you (and others) so conveniently compartmentalize statements
and sequences of events? Well, actually I know. It's because they
become talking points that support false allegations.

The truth lies in the application of common sense, taking all known
facts into account. That's what a jury is supposed to do .... and
did in this case.
In a high crime rate neighborhood Zimmerman's concerns or suspicions
were perfectly justified and reasonable.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

Harry gets caught telling another lie. BFD he says. You can't have a
rational conversation with him. Why try?

On 7/23/13 4:22 PM, Eisboch wrote:

m...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

We are all interpreting what we know, what the facts are and what we
think happened. I think Zimmerman saw a black kid he didn't know walking
through the neighborhood, that Zimmerman stalked the kid, that Zimmerman
confronted the kid, and from that point on, I don't know what happened,
except that Zimmerman shot the kid dead.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

Dark rainy night, malingering around and peering into car windows. Nah.
Not suspicious at all, Harry says.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/23/13 4:22 PM, Eisboch wrote:

We are all interpreting what we know, what the facts are and what we
think happened. I think Zimmerman saw a black kid he didn't know
walking
through the neighborhood, that Zimmerman stalked the kid, that
Zimmerman
confronted the kid, and from that point on, I don't know what
happened,
except that Zimmerman shot the kid dead.

There's a huge difference in how you are received when you say, "I
think" versus making a statement as if it is fact.
You rarely use the words "I think". That's why I often take
exception to some of your grand statements of "fact".

On 7/23/13 7:41 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:02:41 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/23/13 5:24 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:41:35 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he was
about to commit a crime.

He was a stranger INSIDE the fence of a gated community. This was not
a public street.

The entire community had a gate around it, with a guard at the entrance(s)?

A fence but no guard. The roads are not public roads (privately
maintained) and all of the common areas belong to the HOA, just like
your back yard. If you saw one of Scotty's buddies wandering around in
your yard, would you try to watch him until the cops got there?

What's the point of a "gated community" if no one is standing guard at
the gate?

All kinds of people walk on the heavily wood trails around here. Some I
know, some I don't know. Occasionally I see someone walking through the
back yard, usually trying to track a dog that got away. I don't look for
them, though.

How would I know if one of the wanderers was a buddy of Scotty's? Would
he look like a white motorcycle thug, with greasy hair, ****ty tattoos
and piercings? Would he be carrying a bag of candy? Would he be
talking to his girlfriend on a cell phone? Would he have pink, spiky hair?