Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

So, if your daughter is walking home from the store…
…and a man she does not know who is in a car starts following her
and gets out of the car and chases her…

If she stops running and knees him, or pepper sprays him, or trips him...

....She is the aggressor, and he is justified in shooting her in
"self defense."

Welcome to Amerika.

I still say the 'merican gov't should take handguns out of the hands of Americans.
Too many just can't be trusted with them.

On 7/22/2013 9:32 PM, True North wrote:
I still say the 'merican gov't should take handguns out of the hands of Americans.
Too many just can't be trusted with them.

With your tough gun laws you should be doing better fighting crime.

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/...d-States/Crime

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:22:35 -0400, wrote:

BTW if martin really felt threatened, why didn't he hang up on the
girl and dial 911?

===

Speaking of which, how would you like to be confronted by her in a
dark alley?

On 7/23/2013 1:27 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:22:35 -0400, wrote:

BTW if martin really felt threatened, why didn't he hang up on the
girl and dial 911?

===

Speaking of which, how would you like to be confronted by her in a
dark alley?

Rumor has it she was Treve's personal trainer.

On 7/23/13 1:27 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:22:35 -0400, wrote:

BTW if martin really felt threatened, why didn't he hang up on the
girl and dial 911?

===

Speaking of which, how would you like to be confronted by her in a
dark alley?

Why would you think she would "confront" anyone, Wayne, or is that just
your racism peeking out?