Eisboch[_9_] Eisboch[_9_] is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/23/13 3:58 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 7/23/13 3:24 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

Zimmerman called the police to report that a black kid was walking
through his neighborhood. He also stated the police never showed up
ontime to catch his "suspect," so he took the law into his own
hands.

That's the liberal media and activist version of what transpired.
Obviously you have jumped on the bandwagon and embraced it.

Unfortunately, it just isn't borne out with the facts, including
the
transcribed initial telephone call Zimmerman made to the
dispatcher.

Zimmerman didn't call the police to report that a black kid was
walking
through his neighborhood. Read the transcripts of the phone
call.
They aren't speculation or "made up".

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through
the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he
was
about to commit a crime.

------------------------------

His first words we

"Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a
real
suspicious guy-- it's Retreat View Circle. The best address I can
give
you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no
good,
or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking
around, looking about."

Keep in mind that initially Zimmerman didn't know if Martin was
black or
not. The dispatcher asked if he was white, black or Hispanic.
Zimmerman answered, "He looks black". Later, when Martin
approached
Zimmerman's car, he (Zimmerman) confirmed Martin was black and gave
an
approximate age. Point is ... he didn't "target" Martin because he
was
black, as much as you and others would like to think or claim that
he did.

Also keep in mind that his neighborhood is considered a high crime
rate
area .... 8 or more documented home invasions/burglaries in 14-15
months. We rarely have one every two or three years in the area we
live in.

"He looks black."

"He looks like he is up to no good."

And what was the kid doing, aside from walking around with a bag of
candy and talking on the cell?

Why, he was "up to no good."

Why do you (and others) so conveniently compartmentalize statements
and sequences of events? Well, actually I know. It's because they
become talking points that support false allegations.

The truth lies in the application of common sense, taking all known
facts into account. That's what a jury is supposed to do .... and
did in this case.
In a high crime rate neighborhood Zimmerman's concerns or suspicions
were perfectly justified and reasonable.