Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 8:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

"Common sense" would have had Zimmerman staying in his car and wait
for
the police, like the dispatcher suggested, and like the police's
representative told them at the neighborhood watch meeting, and like
the
pamphlets handed out also stated.

I agree with you .... except for the part about the dispatcher
"suggesting" that he stay in his car. That didn't happen.
Zimmerman was already out of his car, prompted by the dispatcher's
question, "Where is he"? When told "we don't need you to do
that",
Zimmerman replied "Ok" and attempted to return to his car,
according to
his account.

The rest I agree with. Only thing is, nothing he did was illegal
and
there's nothing to suggest that Zimmerman physically threatened
Martin
or attacked him . If you and others have concluded in your
imaginations that he did, so be it but there is absolutely zero
evidence of that.

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 9:30 AM, Eisboch wrote:

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

No, it doesn't.

Sorry. I forgot that earlier this month you postulated the theory
that Zimmerman's wounds were self-inflicted, ostensibly to mask his
vigilante style scheme to stalk, attack and shoot a black male in his
neighborhood because of his racist hatred of blacks in general. I
suppose the protest he organized a year prior in support of the black
homeless guy mistreated by the police and his tutoring of young black
kids was all part of this master plan to get away with murder when the
opportunity presented itself. He must have also convinced his gym
trainer not to significantly improve his fighting skills and offered
help to neighbors whose houses were broken into ... all part of a
masterful, well conceived plot.

More information is becoming available to the public regarding the
backgrounds and character profiles of both Zimmerman and Martin. Of
course there are those who will never acknowledge that maybe they were
wrong in their judgments, but the truth will eventually become
unavoidable.

Zimmerman broke no laws. He was getting the crap beaten out of him
and feared for his life. Under self-defense laws he was justified in
using deadly force, a conclusion that the jury also found to be
appropriate.

On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

[...]

Your comment postulated that Zimmerman's nose injury indicated Martin
started the fight. There's nothing on which to base that. Zimmerman
might well have punched Martin first, and Martin then might have punched
Zimmerman in the nose.

On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

Wait a second, a scratch or a wound or whatever on Zimmerman's nose
concludes somehow that Martin STARTED the altercation? How so?

It doesn't.

On 7/24/2013 10:11 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

[...]

What would he have punched martin with? The back of his head, or his nose?