F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

On 7/23/13 7:41 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:02:41 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/23/13 5:24 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:41:35 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he was
about to commit a crime.

He was a stranger INSIDE the fence of a gated community. This was not
a public street.

The entire community had a gate around it, with a guard at the entrance(s)?

A fence but no guard. The roads are not public roads (privately
maintained) and all of the common areas belong to the HOA, just like
your back yard. If you saw one of Scotty's buddies wandering around in
your yard, would you try to watch him until the cops got there?

What's the point of a "gated community" if no one is standing guard at
the gate?

All kinds of people walk on the heavily wood trails around here. Some I
know, some I don't know. Occasionally I see someone walking through the
back yard, usually trying to track a dog that got away. I don't look for
them, though.

How would I know if one of the wanderers was a buddy of Scotty's? Would
he look like a white motorcycle thug, with greasy hair, ****ty tattoos
and piercings? Would he be carrying a bag of candy? Would he be
talking to his girlfriend on a cell phone? Would he have pink, spiky hair?