Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

On 7/24/2013 10:15 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 8:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

"Common sense" would have had Zimmerman staying in his car and wait
for
the police, like the dispatcher suggested, and like the police's
representative told them at the neighborhood watch meeting, and like
the
pamphlets handed out also stated.

I agree with you .... except for the part about the dispatcher
"suggesting" that he stay in his car. That didn't happen.
Zimmerman was already out of his car, prompted by the dispatcher's
question, "Where is he"? When told "we don't need you to do
that",
Zimmerman replied "Ok" and attempted to return to his car,
according to
his account.

The rest I agree with. Only thing is, nothing he did was illegal
and
there's nothing to suggest that Zimmerman physically threatened
Martin
or attacked him . If you and others have concluded in your
imaginations that he did, so be it but there is absolutely zero
evidence of that.

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

Wait a second, a scratch or a wound or whatever on Zimmerman's nose
concludes somehow that Martin STARTED the altercation? How so?

It doesn't.

martin only had bruised hands and that round hole in his chest. Zimm
only had cuts on his head and a broken nose. He had no defensive wounds.

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

And nobody said it did, well, but you and kevin..

[...]

Read much, psychomoron?

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 9:30 AM, Eisboch wrote:

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

No, it doesn't.

Your comment postulated that Zimmerman's nose injury indicated Martin
started the fight. There's nothing on which to base that. Zimmerman
might well have punched Martin first, and Martin then might have
punched
Zimmerman in the nose.

------------------------------------

Testimony in the trial suggests that it is unlikely that Zimmerman
threw *any* punches period. If he was the racist vigilante that you
like to promote, why throw a fist if you have a 9mm handgun strapped
to your belt?

In the end it doesn't matter who threw the first punch. The upheld
self defense claim has nothing to do with who threw the first punch,
who followed who or what anyone said to the other.

In article ,
says...

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, ****, moron, WTF do you think this answer to this statement says??

Harry stated:
There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

To which Eisboch replied:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

There were no witnesses, so I'm not sure what "testimony" would have
been valid. Obviously the lesson here is that if you want to kill
someone, make sure there are no witnesses.