Default Whoohooo, I shot my own kid!

In article om,
says...

On 9/29/2012 12:09 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 9/29/2012 10:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 9/29/2012 9:12 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 9/29/2012 8:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 9/28/2012 5:45 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:54:59 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:47:18 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/28/2012 12:32 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:08:07 -0700, jps wrote:

You have any idea what happens in a 15 year old brain? Idiocy,
that's
what. Kid's brains are rewiring and their frontal cortex is
missing.
The brain stem is in control, immediate gratification. Instead of
shooting him to death, perhaps he should have just taken him to
the
local police and have him experience the reality of being in jail.

You assume the kid's only motive was to steal this woman's Ipod

I find it troubling that he is going into a neighbor's home
wearing a
mask at 1 AM when he knows there is a woman in there alone.

... and it was his aunt...

I am sure there is more to this story than we know right now.

How are you so sure of that?

There is always more to the story when you are going from an internet
post .

I saw a couple of the reports, and watch local news... It just "seems"
to me like they are not telling the whole story. Very careful not to
mention what the "weapon" was for one thing.

Amazing!!! The kid was carrying something so you just to the wild,
unfounded conclusion that it was a "weapon". What an insane fool!

Are you saying that what the kid was carrying couldn't be considered a
weapon?

The cops said it was a "weapon"... Please, just let kevin read the
article himself.. It might take him a few times, but really, are you
gonna' answer each and every fake question from him today? JPS and Kevin
only want to make points in a newsgroup, they could care less for the
effected families and neighbors...

Show me where the cops said it was a "weapon".

Stop playing Dick Tracy. You will be shown the truth by the expert
investigators..........................in due time.

But Scotty said, and I quote: "The cops said it was a weapon". So he
really should be able to show me, wouldn't you think?

It's none of your business, is what I think.

Well, sure it is, it's to make a point, that you can't believe a thing
he says here.

In article , says...

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:47:18 -0400, JustWait

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

All he has to do is google the local news stories like I did...

I don't give a **** what the local news says, YOU SAID that the *COPS*
said it was a weapon, and you lied, again.

Smart kid... John H[_2_] General 2 July 10th 10 01:31 PM
Damn kid Don White[_6_] General 4 February 8th 10 11:33 AM
What a kid! DK General 2 November 22nd 08 01:39 AM
Help a Kid Out Classicsail Cruising 0 June 4th 08 08:16 PM
Don't Kid Yourselves!!! Bobsprit ASA 4 September 25th 03 03:32 PM