Bobsprit

Default Don't Kid Yourselves!!!

Here's a pic of our little J24 sail last night!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/j24suzane.jpg

Let's see...a 3 hour sail on a j24. Tuesday night we sailed almost 5 hours,
sailing almost to Oyster Bay and back. Just on these two little evening sails
we covered 35-40 miles! More of the same tomorrow, then a weekend trip!
That's the way it's been all summer, while Mooron, Scotty, Neal, Jane and Donal
pretend they sail when they take their few little jaunts every 4th weekend!
I've sailed more. I've sailed further. I've sailed better. I've sailed more
boats. I sailed for less with more. I've sailed with pretty women! And I've
shown pics to prove it while you all ONLY TALKED THE TALK! Bwahahahahaha!

You should all KILL YOURSELVES and relieve your agony now!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahha! Hoooh ahhhh!

Capt RB
Alt.Sailing.Asa captain
C&C 32
NY

Bobsprit

With all the money your spending.......Suzane can't afford a good pair of
pants.....

I love those torn jeans....they have tears in other appealing places as well!

RB
Bobsprit

With all the money your spending.

Right after I pick up my nightvision scope at the show this weekend...she can
get new pants!

RB
SAIL LOCO

With all the money your spending.......Suzane can't afford a good pair of
pants.....

She's one of those hep run a ways.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport