Default For my good fundie friends...

On 7/7/2012 7:31 AM, Oscar wrote:
On 7/6/2012 10:45 PM, thumper wrote:
On 7/5/2012 4:45 PM, BAR wrote:

It's all about what caused the big bang. If you take the chair-bound guy
in England's view then you believe that it just happened. Hothing was
there before, it just happened.

There was no 'before'. Time is a property/dimension of the universe.

There has to be a before. Who lit the fuse? The big bang didn't just
happen.

Why not? Explain what causes quantum fluctuation.

On 7/12/12 8:51 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

On 7/12/12 7:35 AM, BAR wrote:
In article , lid says...

On 7/5/2012 4:45 PM, BAR wrote:

It's all about what caused the big bang. If you take the
chair-bound guy
in England's view then you believe that it just happened. Hothing was
there before, it just happened.

There was no 'before'. Time is a property/dimension of the universe.

There has to be a before. Who lit the fuse? The big bang didn't just
happen.

Why not? Explain what causes quantum fluctuation.

We know the effect, we don't know the cause.

So, then, why *assume* some sort of "god" was involved. Why, because it
is just another example of man trying to explain away what he doesn't
know via religious belief. Superstition.

The problem with the "quantum fluctuation" answer is that by it's own
rules,
something had to exist before the Big Bang to have a quantum fluctuation
*in*
(thereby causing the Big Bang)

"What" that "something" is or was is the key to the next step in
understanding
the mystery that surrounds us ... assuming of course that we all actual
exist.

I'm sure about me...but...are you more than a collection of electrons here?

Seriously, though (ha), the inability of man to know with certainly of
the existence of a creator is reason enough to be agnostic. We believe
such will remain unknown or unknowable and thus, our skepticism.

It's ironic to me that so many religious fundamentalists deny evolution
when so much of what they believe is the result of the evolution of
religion itself.

On 7/5/2012 4:45 PM, BAR wrote:

It's all about what caused the big bang. If you take the chair-bound
guy
in England's view then you believe that it just happened. Hothing was
there before, it just happened.

There was no 'before'. Time is a property/dimension of the universe.

There has to be a before. Who lit the fuse? The big bang didn't just
happen.

Why not? Explain what causes quantum fluctuation.

Mexican food. ;-)

Hello All my friends New Embroidery Designs General 27 February 8th 12 06:49 PM
To my FB friends... JustWait General 23 December 21st 11 05:35 AM
For my friends... Spoofer General 6 January 25th 11 04:50 PM
My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Good news friends !!!!!!Good news friends !!!!!! [email protected] General 0 May 25th 04 06:25 AM