Default To my FB friends...

For any of you folks who do facebook, please consider going to
MotoPlayground FB page and looking through the banners for the "free
week at Milsapp Training Facility" in Ga (for the Mouse). and find my
name, Scott Ingersoll, and click "like" on my banner (even if you are
not my friend there you can vote). Who ever gets the most "likes" by wed
at 7pm wins a free week valued at about 1200 bucks... you have to go to
the picture with my name on it, it is at the bottom of the A-L page as
they put it in late and it's not in alphabetical order for the end of
the list!!!

No, this is not a FB Hoax, MotoPlayground has been serving our community
for a long time, this is for real, Thanks for your consideration, Scott
and Jessica, RMR

On 12/19/2011 7:00 PM, JustWait wrote:
For any of you folks who do facebook, please consider going to
MotoPlayground FB page and looking through the banners for the "free
week at Milsapp Training Facility" in Ga (for the Mouse). and find my
name, Scott Ingersoll, and click "like" on my banner (even if you are
not my friend there you can vote). Who ever gets the most "likes" by wed
at 7pm wins a free week valued at about 1200 bucks... you have to go to
the picture with my name on it, it is at the bottom of the A-L page as
they put it in late and it's not in alphabetical order for the end of
the list!!!

No, this is not a FB Hoax, MotoPlayground has been serving our community
for a long time, this is for real, Thanks for your consideration, Scott
and Jessica, RMR

Here is a direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Thanks!!!

[...]

Everybody like this, we have till wednesday!!!

Thanks again, hope you can share it, or at least click and "like" it
over at motoplayground!!

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:01:39 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

Here is a direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Thanks!!!

===

Can't finnd a "like" button.

Does this require a FaceBook ID?

wrote:

Here is a direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Thanks!!!

===

Can't finnd a "like" button.

Does this require a FaceBook ID?

Hummm, I think they have it set to be viewed by the public, let me check....

Yes, it looks like the voting is for FB members only... I didn't know
that before... Thanks though

MTF is a world class Moto training facility in Cairo Gerogia. A week
down there is like a season of training at a local facility. It's run by
a female trainer who has worked with many world champions, her son is a
top world class rider too... Very exciting if we win this, a dream come
true.

On 12/19/2011 7:52 PM, JustWait wrote:
[...]

Would like to help you out but cant vote for you unless I join Facebook.
Ain't gonna happen.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 12/19/2011 9:08 PM, Drifter wrote:
[...]

Nope, don't expect anybody to join just for this, thanks though....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...31&set=a.10150...

Everybody like this, we have till wednesday!!!

Thanks again, hope you can share it, or at least click and "like" it
over at motoplayground!!

Would like to help you out but cant vote for you unless I join Facebook.
Ain't gonna happen.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Don't tell me I have something in common with the Stinky One!
I avoid facebook also...we have trouble enough in here with the
criminally insane stalking to find info to use for harassment &
intimidation purposes.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:12:36 -0500, JustWait wrote:

[...]

I hit the like button, but don't know if anything happened.

On 12/20/2011 12:44 PM, Happy JH wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:12:36 -0500, wrote:

[...]

Yup, you and Harry both voted, thanks!

OT, for my friends... I am Tosk General 5 June 11th 10 06:34 PM
My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Friends Reggie Smithers General 0 January 24th 06 11:28 PM
Friends Again! Capt. Rob ASA 7 November 15th 05 05:02 PM
With Friends like him .... Vito ASA 2 November 10th 05 07:13 PM