Reggie Smithers

Default Friends

Why Men make better friends than Women:

Friendship Between Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her
husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his
wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship Between Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that
he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's
10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and
two claimed that he was still there
--
Reggie

Q. What's the difference between a brown-noser and a ****-head?