Default For my good fundie friends...

So, the Higgs Boson walks into a fundamentalist church.

The priest says, "We don't allow Higgs Bosons in here.

The Higgs Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"
- - -

No, I won't explain it.

On Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:43:29 AM UTC-5, X ` Man wrote:
So, the Higgs Boson walks into a fundamentalist church.

The priest says, "We don't allow Higgs Bosons in here.

The Higgs Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"
- - -

No, I won't explain it.

So called fundamentalist churches don't have "mass", you dolt. And no, there is no explanation necessary; especially from an asshat as yourself.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 5, 6:19*am, wrote:
On Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:43:29 AM UTC-5, X ` Man wrote:
So, the Higgs Boson walks into a fundamentalist church.

The priest says, "We don't allow Higgs Bosons in here.

The Higgs Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"
- - -

No, I won't explain it.

So called fundamentalist churches don't have "mass", you dolt. * And no, there is no explanation necessary; especially from an asshat as yourself.

fundamentalist churches (evangelical) don't have priests either. that
is unless your episcopal or catholic, or orthodox . did i leave
anything out?

BTW, the joke was kinda cute. A bit tacky, but...cute!

LOL!
LOL!

On 7/5/12 7:17 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:19 am, wrote:
On Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:43:29 AM UTC-5, X ` Man wrote:
So, the Higgs Boson walks into a fundamentalist church.

The priest says, "We don't allow Higgs Bosons in here.

The Higgs Boson says, "But without me, how can you have mass?"
- - -

No, I won't explain it.

So called fundamentalist churches don't have "mass", you dolt. And no, there is no explanation necessary; especially from an asshat as yourself.

fundamentalist churches (evangelical) don't have priests either. that
is unless your episcopal or catholic, or orthodox . did i leave
anything out?

BTW, the joke was kinda cute. A bit tacky, but...cute!

LOL!
LOL!

There are or were "fundamentalist Episcopalians."

When we lived in Florida, we had swarms of evangelicals sweeping the
neighborhood, looking for converts, I guess. I thought that sort of
behavior was really annoying. I started a campaign to move our polling
place out of an evangelical church which put up rather disgusting
anti-abortion displays at election time. That campaign bore fruit, and I
was hoping to get all of our county polling places out of churches and
into schools and firehouses and other public facilities, where they
belong, but we relocated back north before we could get the campaign
rolling. Most, maybe all, of our election day polling places in southern
Maryland are in public schools, and there are no politicking is allowed
within a few hundred feet of the voting machines.

I don't think there is anything more disgusting in "religion" than
seeking converts.

Hello All my friends New Embroidery Designs General 27 February 8th 12 06:49 PM
To my FB friends... JustWait General 23 December 21st 11 05:35 AM
For my friends... Spoofer General 6 January 25th 11 04:50 PM
My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Good news friends !!!!!!Good news friends !!!!!! [email protected] General 0 May 25th 04 06:25 AM