Default For my friends...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/24/11 11:44 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Just a note.. Jessica raced this weekend and did very well with a second
place finish in the main event. She is currently in second place for the
series for the season.. I will keep you posted...

snerk

He said for his friends, asshole.

On Jan 24, 1:46*pm, Spoofer wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/24/11 11:44 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Just a note.. Jessica raced this weekend and did very well with a second
place finish in the main event. She is currently in second place for the
series for the season.. I will keep you posted...

*snerk

He said for his friends, asshole.

Okey Dokey..." Mr Dribble "

On Jan 24, 1:46*pm, Spoofer wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/24/11 11:44 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Just a note.. Jessica raced this weekend and did very well with a second
place finish in the main event. She is currently in second place for the
series for the season.. I will keep you posted...

*snerk

He said for his friends, asshole.

Excuse me, I though it said for all my asshole fiends....

On Jan 25, 9:34*am, Spoofer wrote:
In article 0bf0a16d-4bc8-4108-a41d-b3a03a67a2c7@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 24, 1:46 pm, Spoofer wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/24/11 11:44 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Just a note.. Jessica raced this weekend and did very well with a second
place finish in the main event. She is currently in second place for the
series for the season.. I will keep you posted...

snerk

He said for his friends, asshole.

Excuse me, I though it said for all my asshole fiends....

Care to try again? That sentence makes no sense. But please, don't go
off of your meds just to be cognizant

Another massive draft from the mouth of " Mr Dribble".

OT, for my friends... I am Tosk General 5 June 11th 10 06:34 PM
My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Friends Reggie Smithers General 0 January 24th 06 11:28 PM
With Friends like him .... Vito ASA 2 November 10th 05 07:13 PM