Default Clubs on a MC (was Harry something)

John H wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:45:08 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:56:13 -0400, John
wrote:

How do you carry your golf clubs on your motorcycle?

I'm looking for a cheap used bag right now. I'll put a u-bolt through the bottom and fasten it to
the passenger peg. Then I can use bungee cords or straps to tie the top of the bag to the luggage
racks. Should work well.

I don't like the fact that I can't take my cart also. That means either renting a walking cart. But,
walking carts are usually pretty cheap. I've also thought about taking the top case off the back,
which would leave room for my cart. But, I use the top case a lot. Decisions, decisions.

The Salvation Army wants $29.95 for each of the half dozen bags the local store has in stock. And,
they're all crap.

I have your solution!

Side-car.

No way.

I made a shotgun rack for my Super Glide. It was welded steel and
bolted to the windshield mounts on the front fork.

Maybe you could come up with something like that. My golf bag right
now is a "back niner", that is a soft bag made out of Cordura.

I'm sure my idea of mounting the bag on the passenger peg will work. On my Guzzi, the passenger peg
is very low. My bike isn't a crotch rocket.

http://motoprofi.com/bikephoto/4678/..._gt_1991_2.jpg

But, the bag must have a good, hard bottom - something I can attach a muffler clamp or u-bolt to.

That's right over the exhaust!

On 6/2/11 6:49 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:58:15 -0400, wrote:

I graduated with a liberal arts degree
from Yale, so I can comprehend that, and the spoofer can not.

Say something clever, witty and articulate like our other well known
liberal arts graduates and professors.

Poor w'hine...fooled again by the ID spoofer...a fool fooled by a fool.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:

[...]

So are a passenger's feet! It's not that hot, especially when the bike's in motion. This is doable,
I say. My son-in-law is a big wig with Goodwill, so he's going to check out some Goodwill stores for
me. I'll bet they're a lot cheaper than Salvation Army.

wrote:

[...]

If you sold that monster truck you can't afford to use, you could buy
yourself a nice, spiffy, economical RAV4 and toss your golf bag in the back.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Why would he buy a girl car?

wrote:

[...]

I wonder if your son in law knows of de plume?

On 6/2/11 9:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/2/11 6:49 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:58:15 -0400, wrote:

I graduated with a liberal arts degree
from Yale, so I can comprehend that, and the spoofer can not.

Say something clever, witty and articulate like our other well known
liberal arts graduates and professors.

Poor w'hine...fooled again by the ID spoofer...a fool fooled by a fool.

It is getting too damn hard to tell the real from the spoofer. We both
sound exactly alike. Sometimes even I get fooled.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:13:38 -0400, I Boat wrote:

In article , payer33859
says...

wrote:

[...]

No ****.

Why does Harry keep asking me questions?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Hey, I have a RAV4 and love it. I really don't mind when people do a
double take when they see a man driving it. And I don't care that any of
the articles about it calls it a car, the salesman said it was a truck.
Now would a car salesman lie?

New Use Group Don Dando General 3 August 21st 08 01:33 AM
For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group. Tim General 9 May 28th 07 04:16 AM
Group Cry and Hug Scheduled for Harry Krause Bert Robbins General 1 December 14th 05 05:25 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM