North Star[_2_] North Star[_2_] is offline

Default Clubs on a MC (was Harry something)

In article , says...

On 6/2/11 9:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/2/11 6:49 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:58:15 -0400, wrote:

I graduated with a liberal arts degree
from Yale, so I can comprehend that, and the spoofer can not.

Say something clever, witty and articulate like our other well known
liberal arts graduates and professors.

Poor w'hine...fooled again by the ID spoofer...a fool fooled by a fool.

It is getting too damn hard to tell the real from the spoofer. We both
sound exactly alike. Sometimes even I get fooled.

I don't get fooled, Harry, because you are my soul mate! Let's go to our
new group and leave these people to fend for themselves. I'm sure
they'll miss us.