Default is this a sailing group or presidential debate group?

I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)
Bobsprit

I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about them, but we are
contending with people like Scotty Potti (He owns the worst boat ever built)
and Horvath (He uses his boat for gay adventure), we have a hard time holding
the line.
Feel free to start a sailing discussion.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about them,

but don't
sail them , like Scotty Potti (He sails the worst boat ever built)

Bobsprit

Hey, Dumbass!!! You shot yourself in the foot again!!!

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about them,
but don't
sail them , like Scotty Potti

Agreed!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote
I shot myself in the foot again!!!

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about

them,
but don't
sail them , like Scotty Potti

Agreed!

Agreeing that I have a nice boat, or that I sail it? Both?

Scott Vernon

Hey loser,
Why don't you tell him about the time you 'sailed to nowhere'? Oh,
that's right, you chickened out.

SV

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

A few of us actually have nice boats and like to talk about them,

but we are
contending with people like Scotty Potti (He owns the worst boat

ever built)
and Horvath (He uses his boat for gay adventure), we have a hard

time holding
the line.
Feel free to start a sailing discussion.

RB

Bobsprit

but don't
sail them , like Scotty Potti

Bwahahaahaahahaha! Twist!!!

RB
Bobsprit

Hey loser,
Why don't you tell him about the time you 'sailed to nowhere'?

Bwahahaha!! You planned the same trip and never made it. At least I spent more
than weekends aboard!!! Meanwhile, you STILL own junk for a boat!!!
You'll **** a gallon of prune juice when you see my new boat!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
Hey loser,
Why don't you tell him about the time you 'sailed to nowhere'?

You planned the same trip and never made it.

But at least I tried.

At least I spent more
than weekends aboard!!!

Have you read my ''Fall Sail report''? Too scary for you?

Scotty

) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
SF Bay area sailing vs. New England Intenost ASA 30 January 1st 04 02:16 AM
Is this group about sailing? /etc ASA 88 August 31st 03 06:23 AM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM