Bobsprit

At least I spent more
than weekends aboard!!!

Have you read my ''Fall Sail report''?

You took one trip. We took five. And we spent half the summer aboard with
Suzanne pregnant. Shame on you for even trying to claim you sail!
Keep trying!!!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
At least I spent more
weekends aboard!!!

Have you read my ''Fall Sail report''?

You took one long 14 day trip. We took five daysails.
And we spent half the summer in the slip with
Suzanne pregnant. Shame on you for making me look so bad.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
wrote:
I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

If you can pick out the monthly sailing post, you win a prize. Horass
has volunteered to give the lucky guy a blow job. If a woman wins,
Lady Pilot is available.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Michael

Newbie I guess. If you want sailing you program the computer to weed out
all but a handful of participants....or you go to a sailing discussion
group. Alt.Sailing-Politics.ASA has done just fine without changing from
what you see is what you will always get.

M.

wrote in message
I notice a huge number of posts about Bush, Kerry, Hillary but only a
few about anything sailing related. I am new to this group, is this
the norm or does sailing actually get discussed?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
CLEAN UP YOUR ACT , GANZ.

MAKE ME SCOOTS

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
SF Bay area sailing vs. New England Intenost ASA 30 January 1st 04 02:16 AM
Is this group about sailing? /etc ASA 88 August 31st 03 06:23 AM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM