Florida Keyz

Default This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group

If you want to post a Legitiment boating question, to rec.boats. cruising,
this group sucks!
Calif Bill

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
If you want to post a Legitiment boating question, to rec.boats.

cruising,
this group sucks!

You did not preface with O.T. and why not just un-subscribe.

John Smith

Gene, that is the only way to remove the vandals, unfortunately the 80% OT
posts are chasing away people who might want this to be a boating newsgroup.
It is hard to tell, but maybe even the idiots will get bored of repeating
the same thing over and over again. I mean how many times can you call
someone stupid, or throw insults that would make any 3rd grader proud.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 05:21:33 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
If you want to post a Legitiment boating question, to rec.boats.

cruising,
this group sucks!

You did not preface with O.T. and why not just un-subscribe.

Agreed.

I have Usenet filters set up so that I see very little boating
UN-related material. Posting with a OT warning just makes it work a
little easier. The newsgroup is, for me on-topic, again....

The bizarre political buffoons and the newsgroup vandals can post
away.... I'll just never see their drivel.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/autoupdater.htm Real Time Pictures

at My Marina
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats

at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

Backyard Renegade

wrote:

[...]

Harry will stop at nothing and sell out anyone to keep Democrats in
power so he and his union cronies can continue to rape the rank and
file. As long as Harry has computer access he will selfishly
disreguard the wishes of the majority, like the party he supports who
think laws and a moral compass can be checked at the door when
convienient... note the illegal gay weddings and the anarchy of the
process which they have chosen to attempt change, remember, there are
legal ways of changing laws. This is the type of elitist arrogance
that Harry represents, the best thing to do is dismiss him for what he
is, a liar, period, why would anyone bother.

Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 16th 04 12:28 AM
Carolina Skiff owners group RG General 0 December 17th 03 01:47 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 06:28 PM
New Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 18th 03 10:39 PM
To Anyone & Everyone New To Boating Capt. Frank Hopkins General 8 August 23rd 03 12:28 AM