Tim Tim is offline

Default For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

I assume that you think that we are getting old and senile.

Well, I'm here to tell you....

Um....

Why am I here?

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

I assume that you think that we are getting old and senile.

Well, I'm here to tell you....

Um....

Why am I here?

Did you zip the zipper?

Yup, it fits. Yesterday I was giving the wife some grief because we were
getting ready to leave our vacation place an she left her glasses on the
dining table. Get her glasses, lock the place up and get back into the
truck. Damn, I let my truck keys hanging on the hook by the refridge. Then
it was her turn to get on my case. It's great getting older. Just a case of
CRS.

--
73,
Gary - KB9VGD

"Tim" wrote in message
s.com...
thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Thanks Tim! Like me, that is one laid back dude.
But he's probably got a better memory than me.
Can't figure how he remembered all those words in that song.
Maybe he was ad-libbing it.
Notice the boats in the background?
Wonder where that was.
I think I saw boats. Can't quite remember.

--Vic

RG RG is offline

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Thanks Tim! Like me, that is one laid back dude.
But he's probably got a better memory than me.
Can't figure how he remembered all those words in that song.
Maybe he was ad-libbing it.
Notice the boats in the background?
Wonder where that was.
I think I saw boats. Can't quite remember.

Humphrey's by the Bay, Shelter Island, San Diego, CA. Great place to see a
show.

http://www.humphreysconcerts.com/

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Very nice! Thanks, Tim.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 26, 6:34 pm, John H. wrote:

Very nice! Thanks, Tim.

Er, what are you thanking me for, John?

uh...Oh yeah! that.. um.. the ... oh, you know what I'm talking
about!