Gary Oaks Gary Oaks is offline

Default For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

Yup, it fits. Yesterday I was giving the wife some grief because we were
getting ready to leave our vacation place an she left her glasses on the
dining table. Get her glasses, lock the place up and get back into the
truck. Damn, I let my truck keys hanging on the hook by the refridge. Then
it was her turn to get on my case. It's great getting older. Just a case of
CRS.

--
73,
Gary - KB9VGD

"Tim" wrote in message
s.com...
thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM