BoatBanter.com

-   -   For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/80764-capt-francis-harry-vic-smith-calif-bill-john-h-others-your-age-group.html)

Tim May 20th 07 06:42 PM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Short Wave Sportfishing May 20th 07 09:17 PM

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

I assume that you think that we are getting old and senile.

Well, I'm here to tell you....

Um....

Why am I here?

Calif Bill May 20th 07 09:36 PM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

I assume that you think that we are getting old and senile.

Well, I'm here to tell you....

Um....

Why am I here?

Did you zip the zipper?

Gary Oaks May 20th 07 10:24 PM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

Yup, it fits. Yesterday I was giving the wife some grief because we were
getting ready to leave our vacation place an she left her glasses on the
dining table. Get her glasses, lock the place up and get back into the
truck. Damn, I let my truck keys hanging on the hook by the refridge. Then
it was her turn to get on my case. It's great getting older. Just a case of
CRS.

--
73,
Gary - KB9VGD

s.com...

Vic Smith May 21st 07 12:48 AM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Thanks Tim! Like me, that is one laid back dude.
But he's probably got a better memory than me.
Can't figure how he remembered all those words in that song.
Maybe he was ad-libbing it.
Notice the boats in the background?
Wonder where that was.
I think I saw boats. Can't quite remember.

--Vic

RG May 21st 07 03:07 AM

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Thanks Tim! Like me, that is one laid back dude.
But he's probably got a better memory than me.
Can't figure how he remembered all those words in that song.
Maybe he was ad-libbing it.
Notice the boats in the background?
Wonder where that was.
I think I saw boats. Can't quite remember.

Humphrey's by the Bay, Shelter Island, San Diego, CA. Great place to see a
show.

http://www.humphreysconcerts.com/

John H. May 27th 07 12:34 AM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

On 20 May 2007 10:42:43 -0700, Tim wrote:

thought you might like this. And sorry If I left anybody out of the
header....

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Very nice! Thanks, Tim.

Tim May 28th 07 04:16 AM

For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group.

On May 26, 6:34 pm, John H. wrote:

Very nice! Thanks, Tim.

Er, what are you thanking me for, John?

uh...Oh yeah! that.. um.. the ... oh, you know what I'm talking
about!