Default Harry's group

I would like to join Harry's new google group but I lost the
instructions to sign up. Could someone repost them?

On Sat, 28 May 2011 10:08:06 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:

I would like to join Harry's new google group but I lost the
instructions to sign up. Could someone repost them?

Here, in the man's own words:

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Have a super time. Give the hordes of folks you'll find over there my best regards.

On May 29, 5:15*pm, John H wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2011 10:08:06 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:
I would like to join Harry's new google group but I lost the
instructions to sign up. Could someone repost *them?

Here, in the man's own words:

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Have a super time. Give the hordes of folks you'll find over there my best regards.

And here, we witness a vacuum, after Herring opens his mouth.

On 5/29/2011 5:15 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2011 10:08:06 -0400, Florida wrote:

I would like to join Harry's new google group but I lost the
instructions to sign up. Could someone repost them?

Here, in the man's own words:

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Have a super time. Give the hordes of folks you'll find over there my best regards.

Well John, Harry wouldn't even let me take a peek into his mysterious
google group. Even when he has complete control over what's posted, he
is scared to death of me. He did try to get some very personal
information from me. But that didn't happen. He's such a moron. But then
you know that.
Happy camping, boating, golfing. :-)
Jim

On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:01:38 -0400, Florida Jim wrote:

On 5/29/2011 5:15 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2011 10:08:06 -0400, Florida wrote:

I would like to join Harry's new google group but I lost the
instructions to sign up. Could someone repost them?

Here, in the man's own words:

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Have a super time. Give the hordes of folks you'll find over there my best regards.

Well John, Harry wouldn't even let me take a peek into his mysterious
google group. Even when he has complete control over what's posted, he
is scared to death of me. He did try to get some very personal
information from me. But that didn't happen. He's such a moron. But then
you know that.
Happy camping, boating, golfing. :-)
Jim

Damn shame.

Thanks for the well wishes, but you left off motorcycling, which I'm doing more and more of because
of diesel prices.

On 30/05/2011 6:01 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
[...]

No big, I am sure nothing is worthwhile in the silly closed group of
fleabaggers.

Just fleabaggers showing arrogance, a long suit in a fleabagger.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 5/30/11 2:43 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Once again, the group is for those who wish to discuss recreational
boating and fishing. You and your fake fla jim buddy have no interest in
either subject.

On 30/05/2011 12:45 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Yet another boating group? There are tons of them. Yours is a
fleabagger love in. Tell me, did defumer go over there? Hope so, kind
of had it with the racist idiot.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

In article ,
says...

[...]

How do you carry your golf clubs on your motorcycle?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Apparently, neither do you or Don or else you'd be there instead of
constantly posting here.

New Use Group Don Dando General 3 August 21st 08 01:33 AM
For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group. Tim General 9 May 28th 07 04:16 AM
Group Cry and Hug Scheduled for Harry Krause Bert Robbins General 1 December 14th 05 05:25 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM