Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

No, it's just because I don't see height as the measuer of a man. I have
seen the sloppy conditions you raised your bitch and her litter in, that
speaks volumes about you...

Obviously, whatever was "worrying" pea-brained Snotty earlier in the day
has passed...because he's back to his usual asshole self.

Right on, little man.

*****************

What a Drama Queen indeed!

In article ff99f048-b837-4ee7-9739-
,
says...

On May 13, 3:15*pm, Harryk wrote:
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In ,
says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

And, as I stated, *you* are the coward. You hide behind a false identity
and make obnoxious posts about other people. If you had any balls at
all, you wouldn't work so hard to conceal your identity, pussy.
Anybody with half a brain knows good and well that there are many, many
reasons why it's stupid to give your real personal information out in
newsgroups.

And you are still a coward.

Yawn. Go play pocket pool with your birther buddies, little boy.

Yep, that's our Harry, call him out on any of his hundreds of lies, call
it like you see it, and he'll instantly start name calling and
insulting. What a coward!

Go play pocket pool with your hot-tempered little **** buddy.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, this should be easy for you, Fat Man. Regarding the bet,
all I?m asking you to do is prove only three claims you make here many
times over the years: Lobster boat / M.D. / Yale. Then you walk away
with a cool $50,000!

You know, it?s not like I?m asking you to prove:
Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.
My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC.

Here are some [of the boats I?ve owned]:

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30
Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17

footers
with various
Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with

spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy

Crusaders.
Guaranteed 60
mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a

bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

So how 'bout it Fat Man? Do we have a bet? Or are you going to
remain the fat, faggoty, lying, dog feces guy that most of this group
think you are?

It's all lies, of course, so no, he'll take the cowardly route, as
always. He and his Canadian slut Don can't even scrape up $500 to bet
that I'm not loogy or kevin!

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
news
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleu5CdnWnZRveJtlDQnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

A coward is someone who posts here under a false name, works hard to
conceal his identity, insults others with impunity, and tries to egg on
others into fights.

Why, that sounds just like you, little loogy turd.

A coward is someone who comes here, hides behind his desk making insane,
unfounded, untrue allegations about others, calls others names, insults
others, then when confronted about those actions, is afraid of that
confrontation. Just like you and Don. Some people have the guts to back
up what they say, do what they say they are going to do, etc. You and
Don do not. You are both cowards.

I'm not hiding. The friend you are trying to egg on to violence knows
where I live. Your attempts to project your rotten behavior onto others
is laughable. You post under a false name, you work hard to conceal your
identity, you insult others with impunity, and you are pushing for violence.

That makes you...a cowardly turd.

****************

I agree with this post!

I take it you didn't see the post where I gave the meaning of coward?
Fits you and Harry to a tee!

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Hairy Kraut wrote:

And, as I stated, *you* are the coward. You hide behind a false identity
and make obnoxious posts about other people. If you had any balls at
all, you wouldn't work so hard to conceal your identity, pussy.

Anybody with half a brain knows good and well that there are many, many
reasons why it's stupid to give your real personal information out in
newsgroups.

And you are still a coward.

Yawn. Go play pocket pool with your birther buddies, little boy.

*************

Kevin cheats... he tries to keep all 'the balls'.

Oh, so now I'm Kevin again, eh, coward? Look everyone, I'll show you
what a coward Don is:

Don, would you care to bet $500 that I'm not Kevin?

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Hairy Kraut wrote:

And, as I stated, *you* are the coward. You hide behind a false identity
and make obnoxious posts about other people. If you had any balls at
all, you wouldn't work so hard to conceal your identity, pussy.
Anybody with half a brain knows good and well that there are many, many
reasons why it's stupid to give your real personal information out in
newsgroups.

And you are still a coward.

Yawn. Go play pocket pool with your birther buddies, little boy.

*************

Kevin cheats... he tries to keep all 'the balls'.

Oh, so now I'm Kevin again, eh, coward? Look everyone, I'll show you
what a coward Don is:

Don, would you care to bet $500 that I'm not Kevin?

And once again, you don't seem to get it.

You post using the exact phraseology that Basskisser-Kevin-Loogy used.
You have the same issues. You go after the same people. You come across
here just like Loogy. If you are not Loogy, you have him down to a T.
Therefore, for all intents and purposes, you are Basskisser-Kevin-Loogy.

There's no need to bet on your identity. For most of us, you're Loogy.
It doesn't matter if you are not. No one really gives a ****...we've got
you pegged...as Loogy.

You don't like it? Tough ****.

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
"Harryk" wrote in message
news
Hairy Kraut wrote:
[...]

It matters not what you post. No one takes you seriously. You're just a
little fart in here, Loogy-Kevin-whatever. Now, get back to your job of
licking the dingleberries off of Snotty's ass.

In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
news
Hairy Kraut wrote:

[...]

It is funny to see the both of them goose stepping and ****ing their
pants over one crazy old hippie

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Don is a fat, lazy, sloppy piece of ****, and you are right, I am
definitely taller than him. Unless maybe he is standing on that bar
stool... And yes donnie, I am willing to bet, just come down here to pay
off the bet in person and we are good...

When the **** did Tom get into this.. Tom isn't gonna' protect you.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On May 14, 1:15*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" *wrote in message
news

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleu5CdnWnZRveJtlDQnZ2dnUVZ_tWdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

[...]

Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I wonder if anyone has ever just beat the hell out of Krause?

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 20 November 14th 09 03:12 AM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM