BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/130493-re-hey-krausie-heres-bet-you.html)

L G[_38_] May 11th 11 12:43 AM

Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

George C. Boater wrote:
Krausie, since you just offered to bet another poster $1,000 in
another thread, I'll go you one better. Here's a real chance for you
to pick up some real money in your current limited income days.

I will bet you any amount of your choosing up to $50,000. We will
each place the amount that you choose in the hands of a mutually
agreeable escrow agent who is licensed and bonded. Once you have
proven to the "reasonable man standard" that you (1) own or owned a
Zimerman-like lobster boat, (2) that your wife has a medical doctor
degree and (3) that you have a degree from Yale you will walk away
with the pot of money. If you don't prove the three items, then I
win.

How 'bout it Old Timer. As you just told the other poster, it's "time
to put up or shut up."

Won't happen.

George C. Boater May 11th 11 01:03 AM

On May 10, 6:43*pm, L G wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
Krausie, since you just offered to bet another poster $1,000 in
another thread, I'll go you one better. *Here's a real chance for you
to pick up some real money in your current limited income days.

I will bet you any amount of your choosing up to $50,000. *We will
each place the amount that you choose in the hands of a mutually
agreeable escrow agent who is licensed and bonded. *Once you have
proven to the "reasonable man standard" that you (1) own or owned a
Zimerman-like lobster boat, (2) that your wife has a medical doctor
degree and (3) that you have a degree from Yale you will walk away
with the pot of money. *If you don't prove the three items, then I
win.

How 'bout it Old Timer. *As you just told the other poster, it's "time
to put up or shut up."

Won't happen.- Hide quoted text -

It's a chance for the Krausie to pick up a quick windfall.

L G[_38_] May 11th 11 01:19 AM

George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

It would be if he wasn't a liar.

George C. Boater May 11th 11 01:29 AM

On May 10, 7:19*pm, L G wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L *wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

It would be if he wasn't a liar.- Hide quoted text -

As Krausie so eloquently just told another poster, it's "time to put
up of shut up."

How 'bout it Krausie? Wanna put your money where your mouth is?

Canuck57[_9_] May 11th 11 03:56 AM

On 10/05/2011 6:29 PM, George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 7:19 pm, L wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

This is so funny, Krausie hiding under a toilet seat. Typical
fleabagger, full of BS.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

George C. Boater May 11th 11 11:46 AM

On May 10, 7:19 pm, L *wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L * *wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

allow our governments more debt? *Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?- Hide quoted text -

Hey Old Man, come out from hiding. Here's a chance for you to get on
your feet financially.

Harryk May 11th 11 12:10 PM

On May 10, 7:19 pm, L wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my usenet
client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a handful
of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of those on
the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch, little bitty
tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your posts, the funnier
they are.

NOYB[_2_] May 11th 11 12:54 PM

On 5/11/11 7:10 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my usenet
client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a handful
of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of those on
the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch, little bitty
tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your posts, the funnier
they are.

Harry seems to be focused on the words mooks and bat****. They seem to
appear in every one of his post. It does seem like some OCD is rearing
it's ugly head. Along with his narcissism, Harry is a real mess.

I_am_Tosk May 11th 11 01:08 PM

Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

In article , says...

On 5/11/11 7:10 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my usenet
client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a handful
of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of those on
the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch, little bitty
tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your posts, the funnier
they are.

Harry seems to be focused on the words mooks and bat****. They seem to
appear in every one of his post. It does seem like some OCD is rearing
it's ugly head. Along with his narcissism, Harry is a real mess.

Harry gets these new words when he peeks at the shrinks notes...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

George C. Boater May 11th 11 01:42 PM

On May 10, 7:19 pm, L wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

[...]

they are.- Hide quoted text -

Krausie, oh Krausie, here's a real chance to man up and make some real
money. Put it on the table, Old Timer. Come out from hiding behind
your right wing red herring. Show me the money!