Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article9NGdnVjw2raNv1bQnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...
True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In ,
says...
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleAOKdnfySurE7SVfQnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleFIKdnYxckvRCJFfQnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In
articleBcadnYcO1IZMNFfQnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Ah yes. Thr mouths that roared. There are so few,
folowers of obama,
left that they have become only a minor annoyance .
He needs to bring
back obama girl to improve brand recognition and
rebuid his camp.
Obama girl turned on him over a year ago and said she
wishes she had
voted for "the old guy" instead because Obama is so
full of ****... Just
sayin'.

She suffers from the same ailment that plagues your
family... LBO...low
brain output.
Like I have said before, anytime you want to say that
to my face, let me
know. Make sure your affairs are in order first...

Oooooh...a veiled threat. :)

Sorry, Patriarch of the LBO's, I have no plans to be in
your part of the
state. I will be visiting friends this summer who live
in communities
along the Long Island Sound shoreline, though, and it
looks as if I'll
be taking the train up to Boston in September or
October. But I doubt it
stops for short little ****s like you.

Besides, I wouldn't cross the street for an encounter
with a loser like
you.
In other words, you're a coward and have proven here time
and time
again.
Do any of you mooks have working brains?

I don't go out of my way, and that includes crossing the
street, to meet
and greet low-life turds. I see no reason to make an
exception for a
piece of **** like Snotty Ingerfool.

Besides, the little rat turd knows where I live. If he
shows up here and
tries to bust in the house, I'll be glad to give him the
greeting he so
richly deserves.
Cowardly ****. Gonna' come outside without your widdew
capguns? Either
way, if that's the way you want it, I will be glad to meet
up with you,
both of us armed with sidarms.. I am willing to take my
chances, are
you?

I have no interest in breaking the law, little ****. If you
try to bust
in here, you'll be properly handled, and within the law.
I follow the law of nature.. You say any of this to my face,
you will be
worm food... **** the law, **** your little piggies....

snerk

Since I'm not planning on visiting your part of Connecticut,
and you
wouldn't be allowed in the Connecticut neighborhoods I plan to
visit
this summer, it is unlikely I'll see your punched in little face.

Yeah, Snotty, I'm really scared of a sawed-off, no account,
jobless
little turd like you. Not.

Don't you have some sort of heart condition? Better calm down
before you
keel over and make your wife and kids sigh with relief.
If you aren't scared of him, why are you making excuses up for not
meeting him, you coward?
I have no reason to meet him. I make no effort to meet stupid,
useless,
loudmouthed, racist, birther morons like Scott Ingersoll. Why
would I
want to spend any time in his presence? To confirm he smells as
bad as I
think he does?
Don't worry harrie, it will be quick...

Are you planning on busting in here? Let me know, and I'll prepare a
very special welcome for you.
And again, Harry shows what a coward he is.
I am preparing a very special welcome for him too.. Guess we see who
gets the jump...

Bonnie is the resident snitch of rec.boats.. These guys think after the
**** harry has said about my kid in the last few years I give a ****
about 6 months probation which is what I will end up with when I show
the judge what he has said himself....

You have no understanding of the law, little ****.

On May 11, 5:50*pm, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article06adnTbBKsSRY1fQnZ2dnUVZ_sWdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
*e#c wrote:
On May 11, 4:06 pm, Hairy * wrote:
In articleotKdnQQ5k7W2QlfQnZ2dnUVZ_sGdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Yet another threat, not so veiled.
Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you, the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?
**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.
Ooooohhhh...another keeper in my collection of Ingersoll statements
making violent threats and showing contempt for the law.
Keep it up, little turd. You're sure to go over the edge...
What "violent threat", coward?- Hide quoted text -

10 posts in 10 minutes...Harry sure has got you ****ers " machine-gun
" posting...~snerk.
What's really said is that Snotty's buddies are the same sort of scum he
is...instead of urging him to cool his threats of violence, they're
egging him on.

Some friends, eh?

Don't **** your pants harry...

Hey, after saving your threatening posts from today, there's no reason
to hesitate for a half second if you decide to bust in.- Hide quoted text -

Well how 'bout it Old Timer, you gonnna come to the table with some
money for the bet or stay down in the basement under your desk? Any
amount up to $50K, you can walk away with upon simple proof.

Does the Dr-Dr-Dr know you have a chance to make a quick $50K? Or
does she already know you're cowardly, narcissistic, braggart with
diarrhea of the mouth?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article9NGdnVjw2raNv1bQnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...
True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In ,
says...
In ,

says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Don't **** yourself...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

***************

With your past record and run-ins with the law......??
I'd be very careful about acting on your little threats...... you do want
to make it to your daughter's wedding.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

Hey bonnie the pig, just stay under your desk and you will be just
fine...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Yet another threat, not so veiled.
Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you, the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?
**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.
Ooooohhhh...another keeper in my collection of Ingersoll statements
making violent threats and showing contempt for the law.
Keep it up, little turd. You're sure to go over the edge...
What "violent threat", coward?- Hide quoted text -

10 posts in 10 minutes...Harry sure has got you ****ers " machine-gun
" posting...~snerk.

What's really said is that Snotty's buddies are the same sort of scum he
is...instead of urging him to cool his threats of violence, they're
egging him on.

Some friends, eh?

Harry's buddies with the low life scum yellow teeth slammer. Figures.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

If I confront you while you are armed, trust me I will come in
blazing...

Oh, Don, you and Harry have both played that card several times, then
backed down like the cowards you are.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Yet another threat, not so veiled.
Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you,
the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?
**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.
Ooooohhhh...another keeper in my collection of Ingersoll statements
making violent threats and showing contempt for the law.
Keep it up, little turd. You're sure to go over the edge...
What "violent threat", coward?- Hide quoted text -

10 posts in 10 minutes...Harry sure has got you ****ers " machine-gun
" posting...~snerk.

What's really said is that Snotty's buddies are the same sort of scum he
is...instead of urging him to cool his threats of violence, they're
egging him on.

Some friends, eh?

****************

his so called friends in here would love to watch him go down just for the
entertainment value... and he's too dumb to realize it.

You bet! I'd love to see somebody kick the **** out of Harry. Maybe THAT
would make him quit being such a low life scumbag when he's hiding in
his basement.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

I've already talked to the correct parties about Harry's withholding
evidence of an alleged felonious sexual crime.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

No he isn't. He just spouts his mouth off (just like Harry) says he's
going to contact the authorities (just like Harry) then turns coward
(just like Harry).

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 20 November 14th 09 03:12 AM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM