George C. Boater George C. Boater is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

On May 10, 7:19*pm, L G wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L *wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

Krausie, since you just offered to bet another poster $1,000 in
another thread, I'll go you one better. *Here's a real chance for you
to pick up some real money in your current limited income days.

I will bet you any amount of your choosing up to $50,000. *We will
each place the amount that you choose in the hands of a mutually
agreeable escrow agent who is licensed and bonded. *Once you have
proven to the "reasonable man standard" that you (1) own or owned a
Zimerman-like lobster boat, (2) that your wife has a medical doctor
degree and (3) that you have a degree from Yale you will walk away
with the pot of money. *If you don't prove the three items, then I
win.

How 'bout it Old Timer. *As you just told the other poster, it's "time
to put up or shut up."

Won't happen.- Hide quoted text -

It's a chance for the Krausie to pick up a quick windfall.

It would be if he wasn't a liar.- Hide quoted text -

As Krausie so eloquently just told another poster, it's "time to put
up of shut up."

How 'bout it Krausie? Wanna put your money where your mouth is?