Default Hey Krausie

Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the mask?

On Nov 15, 8:38*pm, Boater wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? *A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. *What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? Must have been early 60s, eh?

On Nov 15, 8:41*pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Nov 15, 8:38*pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? *A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. *What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? *Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

On Nov 15, 8:38*pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? *A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. *What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? *Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

Hey Krauseter, why don't you answer?

On Nov 15, 8:38 pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the
mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

How's that lawsuit coming? ~~ Snerk ~~
Better be careful, the statute of limitations must be almost up.

On Nov 15, 8:38 pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?

It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.

Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the
mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

How's that lawsuit coming? *~~ Snerk ~~
Better be careful, the statute of limitations must be almost up.

Hey Donnie, you must be pretty ignorant of the law here. The statute
within this jurisdiction is three years. Apparently Krausie didn’t
vote, as the process server was at his polling place. So the
scintillating Democratic activist who gives talks to party loyalist as
far away as San Diego didn’t even vote!

On Nov 15, 8:38 pm, Boater wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Kraussie Boy, what was the nickname / mascot of the Yale football
team? A group of us have a bet here that you could help settle. What
was it, Old Timer?
It wasn't "Handsome McDonald," **** for brains.
Have that operation yet, the one that'll help you breathe without the
mask?

And by the way Kraussie, what year was it that you graduated from
Yale? Must have been early 60s, eh?

Cat got your tongue, again?

How's that lawsuit coming? ~~ Snerk ~~
Better be careful, the statute of limitations must be almost up.

I give "McDonald" all the attention he deserves. He apparently thinks he
is more deserving, or, worse, that there is some requirement in usenet
that every post directed at me deserves a response from me. I think that
is called "Loogyitis."

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:31:40 -0800 (PST), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

On Nov 15, 10:22*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message

How's that lawsuit coming? *~~ Snerk ~~
Better be careful, the statute of limitations must be almost up.

Hey Donnie, you must be pretty ignorant of the law here. The statute
within this jurisdiction is three years. Apparently Krausie didn’t
vote, as the process server was at his polling place. So the
scintillating Democratic activist who gives talks to party loyalist as
far away as San Diego didn’t even vote!

This is as wild as anything Krause has ever made up. A process server
waited at the polls from when it opened to when it closed to make $75
trying to serve somebody? Yeah, right.

Maybe Harry used an absentee ballot. Lots of people do that, even if
they would have no problem getting to the polls.

Or maybe you made this up as a companion pievce to your imaginary
lawsuit.

Tweet!

wrote:

[...]

Hey...watch it there, fella!

This really is a fascinating tale. I got to my polling place about 20
minutes after the polls opened, and there was a line several hundred
voters long. So I waited in line for about 45 minutes. I think the polls
in my state were open for 12 or 13 hours, don't recall which.

Imagine a "process server" standing around for 12 or 13 hours to collect
the $50 fee. Doubtful.

Even more doubtful, that the official poll watcher police would allow
such an activity to take place. Around here, you go into the polling
place, present your name, answer a question or two, and go vote. Then
you leave. Malingering inside the polling place is not encouraged or
allowed, which is as it should be, eh? I suspect if you make a fuss
about an issue not related to voting and the county mounties will come
by for a chat with you. McDonald's "process server" would have been
tossed out of the polling place on his ass.

Apparently McDonald's CPAP device isn't working properly. Not enough
oxygen getting up there.

Krausie, you still collecting interest? William Bruce General 1 April 21st 08 03:49 PM
Hey Krausie William Bruce General 3 March 18th 08 12:32 PM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM