Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleAOKdnfySurE7SVfQnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleFIKdnYxckvRCJFfQnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleBcadnYcO1IZMNFfQnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Ah yes. Thr mouths that roared. There are so few,

folowers of obama,
left that they have become only a minor annoyance . He
needs to bring
back obama girl to improve brand recognition and rebuid

his camp.
Obama girl turned on him over a year ago and said she

wishes she had
voted for "the old guy" instead because Obama is so full

of ****... Just
sayin'.

She suffers from the same ailment that plagues your

family... LBO...low
brain output.
Like I have said before, anytime you want to say that to

my face, let me
know. Make sure your affairs are in order first...

Oooooh...a veiled threat. :)

Sorry, Patriarch of the LBO's, I have no plans to be in

your part of the
state. I will be visiting friends this summer who live in
communities
along the Long Island Sound shoreline, though, and it looks

as if I'll
be taking the train up to Boston in September or October.

But I doubt it
stops for short little ****s like you.

Besides, I wouldn't cross the street for an encounter with

a loser like
you.
In other words, you're a coward and have proven here time

and time
again.
Do any of you mooks have working brains?

I don't go out of my way, and that includes crossing the

street, to meet
and greet low-life turds. I see no reason to make an

exception for a
piece of **** like Snotty Ingerfool.

Besides, the little rat turd knows where I live. If he shows

up here and
tries to bust in the house, I'll be glad to give him the

greeting he so
richly deserves.
Cowardly ****. Gonna' come outside without your widdew

capguns? Either
way, if that's the way you want it, I will be glad to meet up

with you,
both of us armed with sidarms.. I am willing to take my

chances, are
you?

I have no interest in breaking the law, little ****. If you try

to bust
in here, you'll be properly handled, and within the law.
I follow the law of nature.. You say any of this to my face, you
will be
worm food... **** the law, **** your little piggies....

snerk

Since I'm not planning on visiting your part of Connecticut, and you
wouldn't be allowed in the Connecticut neighborhoods I plan to visit
this summer, it is unlikely I'll see your punched in little face.

Yeah, Snotty, I'm really scared of a sawed-off, no account, jobless
little turd like you. Not.

Don't you have some sort of heart condition? Better calm down

before you
keel over and make your wife and kids sigh with relief.
If you aren't scared of him, why are you making excuses up for not
meeting him, you coward?

I have no reason to meet him. I make no effort to meet stupid,

useless,
loudmouthed, racist, birther morons like Scott Ingersoll. Why would I
want to spend any time in his presence? To confirm he smells as bad

as I
think he does?

Don't worry harrie, it will be quick...

Are you planning on busting in here? Let me know, and I'll prepare a
very special welcome for you.

If I confront you while you are armed, trust me I will come in
blazing...

Yup.

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article06adnTbBKsSRY1fQnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
*e#c wrote:
On May 11, 4:06 pm, Hairy wrote:
In articleotKdnQQ5k7W2QlfQnZ2dnUVZ_sGdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Yet another threat, not so veiled.
Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you, the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?
**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.
Ooooohhhh...another keeper in my collection of Ingersoll statements
making violent threats and showing contempt for the law.
Keep it up, little turd. You're sure to go over the edge...
What "violent threat", coward?- Hide quoted text -

10 posts in 10 minutes...Harry sure has got you ****ers " machine-gun
" posting...~snerk.

What's really said is that Snotty's buddies are the same sort of scum he
is...instead of urging him to cool his threats of violence, they're
egging him on.

Some friends, eh?

Don't **** your pants harry...

Hey, after saving your threatening posts from today, there's no reason
to hesitate for a half second if you decide to bust in.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You just keep dreaming of shooting somebody.. It won't be me...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Harryk wrote:

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my
usenet client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a
handful of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of
those on the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch,
little bitty tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your
posts, the funnier they are.

Pure bull****. You read everything posted here. You are a narcissist
and you can help it.

Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 11/05/2011 5:10 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/05/2011 6:29 PM, George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 7:19 pm, L wrote:
George C. Boater wrote:
On May 10, 6:43 pm, L wrote:

George C. Boater wrote:

Krausie, since you just offered to bet another poster $1,000 in
another thread, I'll go you one better. Here's a real chance for
you
to pick up some real money in your current limited income days.

I will bet you any amount of your choosing up to $50,000. We will
each place the amount that you choose in the hands of a mutually
agreeable escrow agent who is licensed and bonded. Once you have
proven to the "reasonable man standard" that you (1) own or
owned a
Zimerman-like lobster boat, (2) that your wife has a medical
doctor
degree and (3) that you have a degree from Yale you will walk
away
with the pot of money. If you don't prove the three items, then I
win.

How 'bout it Old Timer. As you just told the other poster, it's
"time
to put up or shut up."

Won't happen.- Hide quoted text -

It's a chance for the Krausie to pick up a quick windfall.

It would be if he wasn't a liar.- Hide quoted text -

As Krausie so eloquently just told another poster, it's "time to put
up of shut up."

How 'bout it Krausie? Wanna put your money where your mouth is?

This is so funny, Krausie hiding under a toilet seat. Typical
fleabagger, full of BS.

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my
usenet
client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a handful
of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of those on
the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch, little
bitty
tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your posts, the funnier
they are.

Like Obama, all mouth no walk.

You really do have a problem understanding what you read, don't you?

There are a number of posters here I block because they're just snotty
right-wing trashmeisters. They add nothing of value to any conversation.

I've been blocking them for years.

There is no requirement in usenet that I read every poster or even
every post of those posters I do read.

I read some of your posts because, as I've said, I think your economic
theories are based upon nothing more than bat**** and craziness, and
what you glean from a few right-wing economic websites. You're also a
racist, and it's not a bad idea to keep an eye on racists.

I read and respond to Snotty Scotty's posts because he's a dumb little
**** and reminds me of Pavlov's dog...tweak him a little and he
salivates.

I don't read "G.C. Boater" because he's just an asshole with nothing
to offer. Same with LG and a few others. There's nothing they post but
a steady barrage of snot.

I do read the posts of several of the rational, reasonable righties here.

Basically, I do what I want to do, read what I want to read, and post
what I want to post. If you don't like it, tough ****.

More bull****.

Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

This is "Tough Talk - From Under WAFA's Desk" on MSNBC.

Harryk wrote:
Percy wrote:

She suffers from the same ailment that plagues your family...

LBO...low
brain output.

So does Penepole Cruse but that doesn't stop you from droolling over het
assets.

Now here's a perfect example of why Percy is heading into my bozo bin.
He's a dumb as **** righty who is making a claim about the
intelligence of a fine actress, and *he* isn't smart enough to spell
her name correctly.

It's Penélope Cruz, dumb****...not "Penepole Cruse."

Didn't *any* of you righty dumb****s pay attention in grammar school?

Funny stuff. Obsession? You bet.

Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

Not "my family" - it's "occupants of this household". WAFA and his
landlord.

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

And again, Harry shows what a coward he is.

I am preparing a very special welcome for him too.. Guess we see who
gets the jump...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

*****************
As a public service, I'll be saving all these posts and will make them
available to whatever law enforcement organization requests them.

Good puppy!

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

[...]

Bonnie is the resident snitch of rec.boats.. These guys think after the
**** harry has said about my kid in the last few years I give a ****
about 6 months probation which is what I will end up with when I show
the judge what he has said himself....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 20 November 14th 09 03:12 AM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM