L G[_38_] L G[_38_] is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

Harryk wrote:

Sorry, but I don't read or respond to the posts of that particular
right-wing conservatrasher. As I have stated on several occasions, I
only read/respond to a small number of the brainless right-wing
trashmeisters. The rest are pretty much permanent residents of my
usenet client's "filter them right to the septic tank" process.

I simply don't see his posts, or LG's, flajim's, and those of a
handful of other mooks. I do enjoy giggling at the political posts of
those on the right who are genuinely bat**** crazy...you, frogwatch,
little bitty tosk, and a couple of others. The more serious your
posts, the funnier they are.

Pure bull****. You read everything posted here. You are a narcissist
and you can help it.