Hairy Kraut Hairy Kraut is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Hairy Kraut wrote:

And, as I stated, *you* are the coward. You hide behind a false identity
and make obnoxious posts about other people. If you had any balls at
all, you wouldn't work so hard to conceal your identity, pussy.

Anybody with half a brain knows good and well that there are many, many
reasons why it's stupid to give your real personal information out in
newsgroups.

And you are still a coward.

Yawn. Go play pocket pool with your birther buddies, little boy.

Kevin cheats... he tries to keep all 'the balls'.

Oh, so now I'm Kevin again, eh, coward? Look everyone, I'll show you
what a coward Don is:

Don, would you care to bet $500 that I'm not Kevin?