Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Don is a fat, lazy, sloppy piece of ****, and you are right, I am
definitely taller than him. Unless maybe he is standing on that bar
stool... And yes donnie, I am willing to bet, just come down here to pay
off the bet in person and we are good...

When the **** did Tom get into this.. Tom isn't gonna' protect you.

No one is going to cross a street to confront a useless little turd like
Snotty Ingerfool.

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
news
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleu5CdnWnZRveJtlDQnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

A coward is someone who posts here under a false name, works hard to
conceal his identity, insults others with impunity, and tries to egg on
others into fights.

Why, that sounds just like you, little loogy turd.

A coward is someone who comes here, hides behind his desk making insane,
unfounded, untrue allegations about others, calls others names, insults
others, then when confronted about those actions, is afraid of that
confrontation. Just like you and Don. Some people have the guts to back
up what they say, do what they say they are going to do, etc. You and
Don do not. You are both cowards.

I'm not hiding. The friend you are trying to egg on to violence knows
where I live. Your attempts to project your rotten behavior onto others
is laughable. You post under a false name, you work hard to conceal your
identity, you insult others with impunity, and you are pushing for
violence.

That makes you...a cowardly turd.

****************

I agree with this post!

You have no choice but to agree with that asshole.

In article 323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 14, 1:15*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" *wrote in message
news

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleu5CdnWnZRveJtlDQnZ2dnUVZ_tWdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

[...]

I take it you didn't see the post where I gave the meaning of coward?
Fits you and Harry to a tee!

It is funny to see the both of them goose stepping and ****ing their
pants over one crazy old hippie

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I wonder if anyone has ever just beat the hell out of Krause?

Why do you think he plays with guns.

On May 15, 8:23*am, BAR wrote:
In article 323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 14, 1:15*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" *wrote in message
news

Hairy Kraut wrote:

[...]

Why do you think he plays with guns.- Hide quoted text -

I remember reading about a grunthead who threatened a family while
hiding behind the Interned. The father / husband of the threatened
family found the grunthead, confronted him and must have physically
worked him over pretty good. The coward was never able to again have
a normal bowel movement. A grand jury declined to indict.

BAR wrote:
In article323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...
On May 14, 1:15 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
[...]

The last "fight" I got into was during an organizing drive south of New
Orleans "on behalf" of the crews that service the offshore oil rigs. We
were being harassed by a company thug, he got physical, and I kicked him
in the nuts as hard as I could with my steel-toed work shoes. This was
in 2003, I think. My union buddies bought dinner.

In article 323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 14, 1:15*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" *wrote in message
news

Hairy Kraut wrote:

[...]

If I ever get the chance, I'll tell you just how much fun it was!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

BAR wrote:
In article323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...
On May 14, 1:15 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

What a ****ing liar!!!

On 5/15/11 10:06 AM, Harryk wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...
On May 14, 1:15 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
[...]

Did you kick him in the nuts right after you pinned him in your garage
with your pick'em up truck.

Harry Krause, a legend in his own mind.

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article323abf61-5edd-4598-8678-f32bb00cd218
@h9g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...
On May 14, 1:15 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
[...]

Snotty and Loogy...our two juvenile delinquents.

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 20 November 14th 09 03:12 AM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM