George C. Boater George C. Boater is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

On May 14, 1:15*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" *wrote in message
news

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleu5CdnWnZRveJtlDQnZ2dnUVZ_tWdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

A coward is someone who posts here under a false name, works hard to
conceal his identity, insults others with impunity, and tries to egg on
others into fights.

Why, that sounds just like you, little loogy turd.

A coward is someone who comes here, hides behind his desk making insane,
unfounded, untrue allegations about others, calls others names, insults
others, then when confronted about those actions, is afraid of that
confrontation. Just like you and Don. Some people have the guts to back
up what they say, do what they say they are going to do, etc. You and
Don do not. You are both cowards.

I'm not hiding. The friend you are trying to egg on to violence knows
where I live. Your attempts to project your rotten behavior onto others
is laughable. You post under a false name, you work hard to conceal your
identity, you insult others with impunity, and you are pushing for violence.

That makes you...a cowardly turd.

I agree with this post!

I take it you didn't see the post where I gave the meaning of coward?
Fits you and Harry to a tee!

It is funny to see the both of them goose stepping and ****ing their
pants over one crazy old hippie

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I wonder if anyone has ever just beat the hell out of Krause?