Default It's snerk time in Florida...again.

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlePb6dnRNPX9fBCOfQnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I'm sorry, but you haven't offered an explanation of how those
"billions" allegedly got into the pockets of the unions and politicians.
Certainly not from dues payments from union members. Are you insinuating
there were payoffs? Got evidence that these alleged payoffs, if any,
amounted to billions?

If union dues were $100 a man/woman a month, 1000 workers would pay $1.2
million a year in dues. 10,000 workers would pay $12 million a year. 10
years of that would be $120 million.

And those dues dollars are accounted for, to the penny.

Next?

Look beyond the dues Harry. Graft and corruption are not limited to
union dues.

Got proof "billions" of bucks in graft and corruption payoffs got into
the hands of union officials?

I didn't think so. Just more of Snotty's horse****.

On 3/12/11 9:53 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlebtKdnYR1RM2yGubQnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Awwww, did I say Billions instead of Millions? Poor fat lying little
pedophile, I guess I was looking ahead to Obamas high speed rail buyoff
plans...

You cannot show any proof there was "millions" in corrupt payoffs to
unions in the big dig. Most of the corruption I read about involved
corporations. This claim of yours is just your usual non-fact-based
bull****, little turd man.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Do your homework asshole.. I am not going to argue Unions with you,
that's like buying politicians and then going to them for collective
bargaining. You are living off the sweat of others who worked all their
lives, then you steal their retirement too.. Loser...creeper.. go away..

On 3/12/11 10:05 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

As I've stated, you're just tossing more of your bull**** in here. You
have no proof that billions or millions of dollars in payoffs went to
unions whose members worked the big dig. Your pattern is to make up
outrageous crap about people or organizations you don't like, repeat it,
and hope it gets to be believed.

You are an insignificant turd, Ingersoll. You should have been forced to
get a vasectomy as soon as you reached puberty.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

You are useless, plonk Leave me out of your creeper fantasy..

On 3/12/11 10:20 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleV9OdncgXH6slEObQnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Not to worry, Snotty. I'm going to continue to call you out on every
political post of yours that is eyebrow deep in your made-up bull****.

On 3/12/11 8:55 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

#### ## ## #### ######
## ## ### ## ## ## ##
### #### ## ## ## ##
### ## #### ## #####
### ## ### ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ##
#### ## ## #### ####

###### #### ###### #### ## ##
## ## ## # ## # ## ## ## ##

SNERK HK General 20 January 17th 08 10:58 PM
~~snerk~~ Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 December 7th 07 07:52 PM
5th Florida Trip Report (much shorter, this time) Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 January 22nd 04 05:19 AM
Need Florida Sea Time Messing In Boats General 4 September 6th 03 09:57 PM
Need Florida Sea Time Messing In Boats Cruising 1 September 5th 03 04:23 PM